Thread: Shaman Pride!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gesen View Post
    Shaman pride eh..

I really wanted some axe from RFK / RFD .. I have so many fond memories of being terrible at this game
    LOL way back in my nub days i worked hard to get that axe out of RFK and used WF on it, i even got crusader enchanted on it by suckering someone in to give it to me for 70g which i told him was all i had (i really had 80g, hahaha). oh and i was ele using that 2h axe. lol.

I ditched Shaman for MOP, I just didn't like the decisions being made for the class so I jumped ship to Spriest. I want to like Shaman but I keep getting pissed off when it seems like they keep Elemental bad on purpose.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Been an Enhance Shaman forever, through all my hacked accounts to this one now, Enhance Shaman all the way!
    Currently Procrastinating

i have been enhance shamy since vanilla though wow is kinda startn to bore me hahah

Deleted
    I love the class but i have a hard time to like the shaman alliance races.

Deleted
    When the game come to Europe I started as a NE hunter, played him to lvl 60 then me and my friends decided to change server and to Hord, i started Tauren Shaman, i loved and when i became lvl 41 and having Storm-strike <3 did buy new mace and enchanted it and did do bgs and loads of them to ( back then when you ahd to be bg instants ) had so much and sooo many 1 shot memory loved cloth users oo i loved you guys so much back then ;D lvl up to 60 starting pvp upp till centurion then went raiding and started healing did that to TBC changed back to Enhancement Shaman and raided it true everything in tbc/wrath/Cata and now MOP.

But the most memorable i have is lvl 44 before ICD and before the attack power nerf to wind fury. those days o man <3
    I will never forget totem twisting in sunwell o fuck me that was allot to do :P but was fun. thank fuck for macros and addons <3

Originally rolled a Warrior back in the early days of BC. Fell in love with Windfury Totem. (The original version, which proc'd extra attacks for your whole group. Back when "totem twisting" is what separated the good from the bad.) Rolled my Shaman and named it "Enhancement." Played Enh for the last bit of BC and all the way through WotLK. (Loved the pay off for our 47-button priority rotation back then was still mostly mediocre DPS.) Early in Cata, my GM convinced me to go Elemental. Played Ele for the rest of Cata, got my Legendary, had a lot of fun. Hated my Shaman for level 85-5.0, so I migrated to my SPriest. Now I raid on both my SPriest and Ele Shaman, though I'm far more comfortable with Shaman than I am the SPriest.

Unfortunate for me, both Ele Shaman and SPriest seem to be the most whined about classes on forums, so I can't really find myself very prideful of either of my choices.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by korlach View Post
    LOL way back in my nub days i worked hard to get that axe out of RFK and used WF on it, i even got crusader enchanted on it by suckering someone in to give it to me for 70g which i told him was all i had (i really had 80g, hahaha). oh and i was ele using that 2h axe. lol.
    Doubt it.... The usage of 2h axes/maces required a talent found halfway through the Enh tree.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

"Oh man a class that has the power of the elements? YES!" (my almost first words )

Started in vanilla and loved the concept of supporting, doing damage and offhealing and the lore.

Forever a shaman
    Last edited by Vukey; 2012-12-28 at 01:35 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    You are nothing but a wanna-be-shaman. A true shaman, usually played by the more intelligent people, would click forum, then navigate to the class section and click on the shaman sub forum. No way in the world that a shaman would end up in the druid forum. The typical druid, mostly played by people who are not intelligent enough to play shaman, will click 'what's new' and will then scroll through 79 pages of random topics to find druid info, while ending up mistakenly in the shaman forum. It's for the druid kind that they put safety labels on electrical devices. Now while shamans are clearly superior to druids, you still win it by miles from warriors, paladins, dks and mages. Which makes me think that removing the safety labels from electrical devices could free us from a whole bunch of random shockwaves and training TSG in arena.
    Merry Christmas to me; this was just the best thing.

On topic: I get bored with my Shaman, hop to another class, figure out that I've taken my Shaman for granted and end up, inevitably jumping back.

Deleted
    Made a tauren shaman and a dwarf hunter back in end vanilla , beginning of TBC i started to play my shaman more. In wotlk it became my second 80 and since then and always bin my main alt and i am happy to see that some ele buffs are coming!

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoyed my Enhancement shaman a lot in WOTLK, but hated the changes they made in Cata so I switched and have been swapping mains ever since. Maybe I'll go back now with the MoP changes, we'll see I guess. :P

Enha since wotlk, had a few times where I took a break from the shaman, since I only like Enha, and I get bored over the years, tried a lot of classes but I return to Enha, doing Monk atm, if only shammies could tank, I wouldn't have to play anything else tbh, Melee, with elements, yes please. I just miss swords though, if only we could use them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Enha since wotlk, had a few times where I took a break from the shaman, since I only like Enha, and I get bored over the years, tried a lot of classes but I return to Enha, doing Monk atm, if only shammies could tank, I wouldn't have to play anything else tbh, Melee, with elements, yes please. I just miss swords though, if only we could use them
    This pretty much. let Shaman tank and say bye bye to monks for me at least for now.

Deleted
    I was playing a warlock, but too much change on different patch, and i deceide to play Shaman.
    At the first time it was really boring to lvl up, but when i was 45, and begin to have 2 weapons, OMFG it was amazing so i'm still playing my shaman and i enjoy it !

Deleted
    I play enha/ele pvp for a long time (and only this char), that's the first time I actually quit wow cause of all these unbalanced sh*t.

Deleted
    Enhancement is strangely addictive.

Oh, and Shaman Pride!!!

I just made him my main for mop

was the "warlock tank" for our raids in BC my shaman was 70 few weeks right before at the end of BC after getting so annoyed how much burst enh shamans had on my lock (damn clothies)

started experimenting with how enh shamans could tank in 5 mans in wrath but the lock was still needed for our mains raids until togc was out i had the option to switch to my shaman as my main and have enjoyed playing it since. even through a hacked account and starting all over again (had a break through the transition of cata) so the 1-60 with the "new azeroth" was a pretty cool experience

any chance i get to use rockbiter to help out the raid i dont hold back at all

Deleted
    I admit, I actually began as a Druid in early wrath. Discovered the awesomeness of a Shaman only half-way through -cata-. I love the theme of the class in addition to how much I enjoy the healing, and I will always regret I didn't begin the game as one oh well, better late than never!

I will continue wielding the elements throughout the future, and I have never given up on ANY of my characters through rough patches - so bring it on, God of Nerfing!

Shaman FTW!