Deleted

Monk Twinking: Level 60 or Level 70?

Hey,

I recently started to level a monk first as windwalker but then I felt like windwalker is the most boring specc I ever played since vanilla....not even arcane mage, hpala and frost DK can be as boring as WW monk for me.

I respecced into brewmaster because healing isn't my thing and I noticed that BM monks are quite OP on lowlevel just like every other tank and I wanted to make him a twink anyways.

70 Twinking:
    More players
    Could play arena
    No PvP gear for Monks so I would have to pve gear with resilience gems which puts me at a disadvantage
    More abilities such as healing sphere and ox statue
    Less OP tank scaling on higher levels(?)

60 Twinking:
    Easier to gear up (Rogue T3 from BMAH)
    No resilience so no disadvantage as a monk
    No arena so could get boring

So I'm kinda unsure about what level I should play a brewmaster twink for mainly pvp.

I'm faaaiirrrllllyyy certain there's not much information in the way of Monk twinking... There hasn't exactly been much time to figure out that information!

So my suggestion would be to try twinking at 60, see how it goes... Then if it doesn't work out, you can always level to 70 afterward. Can't do it the other way around.

I'm afraid I can't help further. It's not something I really consider.

"Healing Sphere" and "Grapple Weapon" aren't learned until levels 64 and 68 respectively. If you twink one at 60 you'll be lacking the class' disarm and spammable self-heal of the DPS and Tank specs.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I just don't see the point of Twinking..really I don't but..
    as other people said, you will lose out of certain key abilitys..

Deleted
    I'm aware of the loss of certain important abilities, I already got

70 fire mage
    70 prot/ret paladin
    70 MM hunter
    64 blood DK
    80 enhance shaman
    80 demo lock
    85 rogue

All pvp twinks

I'm just not certain on 60 or 70

I will have healing sphere tho, not as an active ability but brewmaster passive on lvl 56 summons healing spheres too