Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What new customization options would you like in the updated vanilla models?

With the advent of the updated original races models (soon!) what customization options do you think could be added/reworked?

I really liked that goblins have different ear types, and that would be great on trolls and orcs, maybe even night elves,

Now, as personal wish thinking, I would really like they added elven ears for undead; I get tired sometimes of playing a belf hunter as a DR. Imean, the elves lost 90% of their population to the scourge, they should have a physical representation in game (and it could also be used as a plot point to... recycle, fallen blood elves. Valkyr's could have tinkered with their magic) And other thing; just because the fleshy bits on your joints fall off, it doesn't mean you can't patch it up!

So, what would you like to see on the new models?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want elven representation amongst the undead, it doesn't seem right having the lovely dark lady be their leader and not let you play a wretched. Aside from that how about more skin tones for orcs, like a maghar style.

Deleted
    Not really about player models, but slider to change the size of your weapons/shields. I hate that weapons with good model/skin are so big that their handle is thicker than your character's wrist. Say no to anime-esque megaswords!

Edit: and i could really use slider to change body mass too, so no longer robe-using steroid monsters from marvel comics!
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2012-12-23 at 11:18 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eye Colour sliders (won't ever happen though, but I can dream) and Ear/Earrings slider for Night Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Body type sliders for all races.

Stature options?
    There is no hope without fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    A facegen.

Because without it, there's going to be players upset with the changes. Avatars are very personal. It's about time WoW has it, as even EQ2 had it over 4+ years ago. It's about a stock feature in RPG type games now, too.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Body options, I want my character to be morbidly obese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Facial expressions lol.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beards for trolls, face options for Worgen and Pandaren females.

And no, I don't think Blizz will add height/weight sliders. No clue if it's been mentioned yet, but it will...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    :NOOBQUESTION:

Do we have timetables for these new models?

10+ Year Old Account
    More male space goat head options to look more like eredar
    Fitness/ muscle mass option

Other than that i want more class customization rather than race

Deleted
    Facial tattoos for night elf males
    Long beards for night elf males
    Piercings/earrings for night elf females
    Curly hair for night elf females
    Black, dark brown colours for night elf hair (one a night colour and one a wood colour, both motifs in night elf creation)

I would just really like an option to adjust height and weight for all of the races.

They can give us all the options on the world to make faces, ears, hair, horns, ect. different but in the end all the races look the exact same because they all have the same body size.

Having a short chubby human mage or something would be really cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    If I still played, that would be fun to have a weight scale... I'd call out anyone I knew who was a fatass and bust their nuts about how they're a fat person playing a skinny character... haha fat people... That would make WoW more entertaining.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

whole body forsaken
    elven forsaken
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst I agree with that body type sliders would be awesome, the model design in wow doesn't really supports that. As it is now, we can assume that the height of customization comes from pandaren (double skin texture, non symmetrical face) and Goblins ( plethora of ears, chins and noses)

Maybe it would be easier to have different body builds as separate models? would it impact to greatly on performance?

I think that height could be the easiest one to implement.

More skin tones would be great overall (maghar, dark iron), as too tattoos for Wildhammer.

Also, how cool would it be, an option to change the head of a tauren to taunka?
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2012-12-24 at 12:37 AM.

I want to hide my chest armor and my shoulder armor and get all tatted up like my sick k*nt shredded bro, Garrosh. Forever mirin! Garrosh = aesthetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshinag View Post
    I want to hide my chest armor and my shoulder armor and get all tatted up like my sick k*nt shredded bro, Garrosh. Forever mirin! Garrosh = aesthetics.
    Oh yeah!, hide shoulders is a good one. But that goes more on the display options instead of the character models.