Multiple realms it harder to get spirit beasts?

I am leveling my hunter and decided would like to have a nice pet to use at 90 rather than the standard pet especially as BM seems more popular at the moment. But going back to northrend etc i seem to see lots of other hunter from various realms and now we all seem to be chasing these pets. So my question is it now a lot harder to obtain these pets due to they are shared between multiple realms?

Quote Originally Posted by intimidate View Post
    But going back to northrend etc i seem to see lots of other hunter from various realms and now we all seem to be chasing these pets.
    You answered your own question.

Yeah, you aren't just competing against hunters on your server for the rares any more, you are competing again hunters from other servers too!
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

bah, can anyone recommend any pets i could obtain in areas without the multiple realm phasing which are good for BM?

Deleted
    nearly every spirit beast is camped now id recmmoend vash as its the hardest to get to due to phasing and quests or the FL ones.

Just waypoint every spirit beast, fly to each spot, hope to get lucky.

Practise this ritual a few times a day until you are rewarded.

Deleted
    With dedication you will get them but will take ages to get them all :P

Regarding the vash and MH beasts mentioned previously do i have to have completed all the area quests to be able to see them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by intimidate View Post
    Regarding the vash and MH beasts mentioned previously do i have to have completed all the area quests to be able to see them?
    Molten Front spiders yes.

the rest of them dont think so.

They make pets really hard to compete for while not increasing stable slots at all. Just stupid.

I got 5 spirit beasts in a day on my main hunter pre-CRZ, even on a very high pop server. My second hunter was leveleled post-CRZ, and I tried for at least a week and couldn't get a single spirit beast before giving up. It's definitely way harder now.

Every time I go out to check they are always gone. Good thing I snagged a couple before CRZ. Also CRZ is a pos.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    Molten Front spiders yes.

the rest of them dont think so.
    This is wrong, none of the Spirit Beasts in Hyjal will appear unless you've done the quest line to unlock FL dailies (you can check if you done this by trying to enter the FL portal).

The turtle, however, will spawn in any phase.