Question List of achievements that are NOT account bound?

Hey all, I just installed MoP and I've got a few questions (boy a lot has changed in the past year!)

I've noticed achievements are now account bound. Is this true for EVERY SINGLE achievement, or only the vast majority of them? I've used google the search function on this site and I couldn't find any concrete answers. If there is a site (or portion of this site) which has more info, please let me know!

Also, what is the best resource/webpage for learning about the pet battle system?

Thanks

Except for the meta achievements ( Battlemaster, arenamaster, etc) pvp achievements are mostly character bound.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    All pet battle achieves are account bound, also all meta's, honourable kills achieves, a few of the exploration ones for finding lost treasures around pandaria, achieves for doing daily quests (ie: 10000 daily quests complete), all the mount/pet collections achieves, these are all the one's I can think of off the top of my head.
    Last edited by Silversorrow; 2012-12-24 at 09:59 AM.

Deleted
    Every achievement will display as completed to all of your characters if you have it on one character. If you then complete the achievement on another character, you will still get a pop-up message (and if you mouseover the achievement it will say "Earned by: Character"), but it will have no effect on your total achievement points.

Account bound achievements are achievements that you can progress on different characters (for example 100.000 Valor Points, or Battlemaster). Those you can only earn once.

things like winning BGs and getting reputation isn't account bound.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    Except for the meta achievements ( Battlemaster, arenamaster, etc) pvp achievements are mostly character bound.
    Not true, most PvP achievments are account bound you just don't get titles such as Gladiator/RBG titles on all your chars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    things like winning BGs and getting reputation isn't account bound.
    That's progress towards an achievment, not an achievment itself.