Elemental Shaman LF new home

Hello everyone, I'm just trying to gauge a current situation. I've been raiding with a group of friends for the past 4 years or so. We're getting to the point where a lot of us are starting to go our own ways in terms of life (whether that's IRL with work, family, dedication to the game, or whatever), but it's possible we may be parting ways. So, I'm trying to find out what is out there.

As for me as a player, I'm looking for a guild that's somewhat schedule in terms of raid days (2-3) days a week, but a place that has a serious mentality when it comes to raiding. I'm looking for an environment that is social and the players like to be there because they enjoy the environment they are in. The loot system does not matter to me at all. Ideally, I'm looking for a place that would be enjoyable and at the same time still pushes progression. I'm not really interested in a scenario where 1-2 people do all the research, and everyone else acts as drones.

I rerolled Elemental shaman this expansion, but have played a rogue ever since BC. Here is my rogue's armory to see all relevant information from the past: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enced/advanced. I basically played in a top 50-100 US 10M guild for the most of Cata (I had to cut back at the end due to scheduling conflicts). As for scheduling, I work until 7 PM CST, and usually get home at about 7:15 CST.

Anyways, again I'm just trying to gauge a situation in case my current one does not work out. If you're looking for an elemental shaman, please let me know. You can reach me @ PhilDunphy#1123 and here is a link to my current armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sypie/advanced

Bump 10 char

Margaritaville (10/16) is currently recruiting talented DPS.

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a casual schedule. We raid 10-man Tuesday/Thursday/Monday from 8:15-11:45 PM Pacific on US-Ner'zhul.

We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835 (me, GM), Kevoh#1574 (Raid Lead), Superbad#1835 (Recruitment Officer)
    Google Talk & Email - nslooney at gmail dot com (best during work hours)

Apply at: margaritaville dot wowstead dot com

***PAID TRANSFER/FACTION CHANGE FOR EXCEPTIONALLY WELL-QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS***

*Paid Transfer will take place given circumstantial evidence such as: player quality, raid experience, and class need priority. If you are highly geared, highly skilled, and are committed to 100% attendance we will pay for all transfers to eligible professional players.*

Margaritaville (10/16) is currently recruiting talented DPS.

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a semi-casual schedule. We raid 10-man on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:15-11:45 PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

Starting this reset we have changed from a 2 night a week schedule to 3 nights a week. We are looking to push HC content this week and continue with a steamroll progression to get to the top of server ranking asap.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - kevoh#1574

kevin

dot

r

at the mail of G's

dot com

10+ Year Old Account
    Static - 25m (Wed/Thurs/Mon 8:30-12:30 EST)

7/16 Heroic
    16/16 Normal

RealID: virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
    wowmmoftw@gmail.com

3/16 HM tier 14 <iGuild> of Kil’jaeden is looking for a few DPS for immediate core spots, and I think you might fit the bill. I’d like to talk to you. Here’s our info.

Guild summary:
    Server & faction: Kil’jaeden Horde
    Semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild
    Loot council/fair loot system
    Raid schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed 5:30-8:30 PM PST (8:30-11:30 eastern) with the possibility of adding Sunday
    Raid leader: Bamboozhul, experienced player with 11/16 HM experience
    Battle tag & Real ID: Subvatio#1198

High need for the following classes:
    Ranged DPS

What we are looking for:
    - Competent and dedicated players who want to push their character to the limit in a progressive raiding environment
    - People who possess the following qualities: high raid awareness, are vocal when necessary, know their classes well, are punctual and can take criticism and learn from it
    - Players who will merge in seamlessly with the team

Please refer to our guild recruitment thread for more detailed information about our guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7414942871

If you’re interested, please add me to Real ID: Subvatio#1198
    I hope to talk to you soon.

Hi Reptar, come check out Conspiracy!

We're an alliance guild on the PST PvE US-Hyjal server. *We run a 10man raiding group that went 8/8H in DS; we are currently 6/6 in MV and 2/6 in HoF.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:30-11pm PST (11:30pm - 2am EST).

We are currently looking for 1 exceptional mage, elemental shammy or hunter. This is a guaranteed raid slot; in exchange we ask 90%+ attendance.

Our guild is very stable - we were formed on the first day of vanilla WoW and have had the same guild leader since. We have been raiding together since Molten Core. About half of our raid group is made up of people who have been playing together for 3-6 years. *The rest of the group is people who joined us in the past year. *We are a very close group of older adults - our ages range from late 20's to mid 40's. *We are laid back and have a lot of fun raiding together, but get more serious when it's boss time.

If this sounds interesting to you, come find me on Hyjal, drop off an app at our website itspallygear.com, talk to me on Stef#1290, or email me at xyrryus(at)yahoo(dot)com

Good luck in your search, and I hope to hear from you soon!