Thread: 2013

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Well another year has passed us by with memories that have been written and things have been done. Time flies by really fast. I was thinking about how things will be in 2013. What types of discoveries will be made or what the future has in store for us. Let us hope that good things come from the new year and the resolutions we come up with become a reality while sticking to our goals without letting other put us down. Let's hope for good movies and great new games and everything nice.

My new years resolution is to pay off everything as soon as I can like education fees and things along those lines. So post your new years resolutions and let's hope we have a wonderful new year.

I hope to get my at home business up and running so I don't have to work in crappy retail anymore.

I hope to improve my cooking skills, land a job I like, find a beautiful girl I love to share my life with. <- My hopes every year.

How it turns out; Drunken sadness, depression and despair.

Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

My New Year's resolution is to not let any women get a stranglehold around my head again. I'll probably break it though.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try something new that scares me every week.

Every year my resolution is to stop procrastinating and every year I tell myself "maybe next year".

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    find a beautiful girl
    Here's to hoping man.. Here's to hoping..

It's going to be a year of change for sure.

I hope to improve my cooking skills, land a job I like, find a beautiful girl I love to share my life with. <- My hopes every year.

Oh well.
    Hope all you want, nothing will change unless you make it change. Improving your cooking skills is easy, just take a class. It's usually not that expensive, and it can help with finding a girl to share your life with, because women usually take this type of class more then men, and women love a guy who can cook. Also, don't be such a bundle of negativity.

I would also stop with the New Year's resolutions. Why wait until January 1st to make a change?

Oh well.
    Something similar to this.. lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

The PS4, codenamed "Orbis", is built around an AMD x64 CPU and AMD Southern Islands GPU, handling screen resolutions of up to 4000 x 2000 pixels, as well as 3D gaming in full 1080p.
    I'm starting to like the sound of the new year even more.

Deleted
    Uhhh I had a great year with my band and we are actually going on a mini tour in march. So I'm very excited about that!
    I had a pretty messy year with this girl that i sort of had a longdistance relationship with..Recently realized that she was just
    using me. So next year I hope I find a girl that really likes me. That's about it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't realize how shitty it was in 2001 until I read through the achievements of the 10 years.

I hope my home business ( creating caster cast molds of my penis and selling them online) continues to grow and bring in some extra income to my household.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    I'm starting to like the sound of the new year even more.
    /drool 10 char

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Every year my resolution is to stop procrastinating and every year I tell myself "maybe next year".
    10 chars and junk

My resolutions:
    -Keep learning Japanese and Chinese.
    -Learn to draw.
    -Get back into running and weight lifting.
    -Get a haircut (at least I'll get one of the things on this list done lol).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The big threat is the China housing bubble. It is massive, far more massive than anything we've seen in the US or Europe, and is still growing. I think it will burst either in late 2013 or early 2014. When it does, the global economy will crash like never before. This is a terrible event that we cannot avoid. Its just a matter of when.

The next 4 years is going to be utter chaos. Its going to be worse than anything we've been through so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resolutions are for saps :P

The only thing that even matters in 2013 is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in March. It will be the greatest year ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    The big threat is the China housing bubble. It is massive, far more massive than anything we've seen in the US or Europe, and is still growing. I think it will burst either in late 2013 or early 2014. When it does, the global economy will crash like never before. This is a terrible event that we cannot avoid. Its just a matter of when.

The next 4 years is going to be utter chaos. Its going to be worse than anything we've been through so far.
    I'm glad you have such a positive outlook on the future.

2013 is the year I finally stop sitting on my ass playing games and procrastinating all the time. I'm aiming for a promotion by the end of January, and a managerial role at the very least by December.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    I'm glad you have such a positive outlook on the future.

2013 is the year I finally stop sitting on my ass playing games and procrastinating all the time. I'm aiming for a promotion by the end of January, and a managerial role at the very least by December.
    I'm just being a realist. There is only one possible outcome of the supermassive China housing bubble. A devastating collapse. You could be positive about it, but there's no example you can point to where a bubble like that has formed and it ended well. Politicians know it, but they also are trained to smile and act confident even though they know everything is screwed.

I'm sure the republicans will blame democrats for inaction, and democrats will blame corporations. All of this will occur after the fact. They will take no steps to actually try to help fix the problem before it occurs. There is no incentive to when they know they can assign blame elsewhere.

I can be positive. If we had strong economic growth, and interest rates were above the inflation rate, I'd be telling you prosperity is here. That isn't the case though.
    Last edited by Grummgug; 2012-12-31 at 05:40 AM.