Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Nothing wrong with nationalism to a certain degree, doesn't mean you need to be xenophobic or a believer in ethnic nationalism. Thats two things that I dislike with a great passion.

Nationalism is a word with a negative connotation, but it doesn't have to be a negative thing imo. If you believe your nationality is superior to others, or that your etnicity sets you above others by default then yes thats something that is very negative imo, feeling like you should contribute with your time for a limited period of time for the better of your country is not a negative thing though. Esp since you may very well gain something quite beneficial from it as an individual as well.
    I don't have a problem at all with it being voluntary.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post
    I don't have a problem at all with it being voluntary.
    Whats your oppinion on mandatory education? Not much of a difference, it's demanded of you to go to school, at least here until you are 15 years old. I'm sure there are many who loath the idea of school but it's beneficial for the individual and in long term for the nation.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Whats your oppinion on mandatory education? Not much of a difference, it's demanded of you to go to school, at least here until you are 15 years old. I'm sure there are many who loath the idea of school but it's beneficial for the individual and in long term for the nation.
    I'd be against it for people over 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post
    I'd be against it for people over 16.
    Well I guess we disagree on that to ;P, I would prefer every kid to stay in school until they are 18-19 at least, if they don't they usually have a much harder time to get into the job market.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Well I guess we disagree on that to ;P, I would prefer every kid to stay in school until they are 18-19 at least, if they don't they usually have a much harder time to get into the job market.
    Well, the age is arbitrary. Once one is considered to have full run of their lives. It can vary between 16-18.