Question enchanter's second profession

Hello there, fellow forumers.

Right now I came back to WoW and I'm leveling my lock 88 now. I've decided to pick enchanting, but I honestly don't know what prof should I take second.
    Of course I could take JC and make gems and shuffles, but I did JC on my previous main. And I want some diversity, ya'know.
    I really liked Inscription back in WotLK but decks gonna go down in price after 5.2.
    Tailoring...Well, I never did tailoring, and I would like to. It seems fancy for a warlock, and may not be huge money-maker but I could farm some cloth, sell some bags or leg patches.

I dont want/need to dominate market, I just wanna make some gold to sustain and maybe buy some fancy useless stuff. I play ~10-12 hours a week pretty casually (almost 8 years of casual gaming, huh?).

So basically I want nice profession with solid, maybe not too huge, profits. Please share your thoughts on making lil' money on Ench, Tailoring, Inscription, and even JC (never shuffled, always was selling gems, didnt like that).

Thanks in advance,
    dartungar

I've always found alchemy pretty easy, with the daily transmutes.

A lot of people go with Tailoring with Enchanting, because anything you make that you can't sell, you can just DE for mats to fuel your enchanting.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

I had alchemy with JC in Cata, got literally 2-3 procs in a months for transmute, not to mention those undercutters bringing price to the ground. /sigh
    Also it's pretty neat to have a profession that actually creates gear (tailoring), so in my priority list tailoring>alchemy.

Thanks for your opinions, more will be greatly appreciated.

If you don't have access to someone willing to farm mats for you, then tailoring is the best crafting profession to pick up with Enchanting. The cloak enchant it provides is also really good for casters.

I don't know if this is right, but I did JC with my enchanter - not because the two professions worked well together, but more because I was min/maxing dps and back then JC gave you like +3 of your main stat increase over other profs. I don't know if that still applies or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    If you don't have access to someone willing to farm mats for you, then tailoring is the best crafting profession to pick up with Enchanting. The cloak enchant it provides is also really good for casters.
    Thank you, mate. I think I'm gonna go with tailoring. Plus farming cloth may be quite profitable, as of what I've heard.

tailoring has always been good because it is the only other profession which doesn't need a gathering skill.

So unless you have a alt which has herbalism or mining your cheapest option is to go with tailoring.

And since majority of the items you will be making as a tailor are greens which you can diss for mats the whole profession works really well.

JC+enchanting is a great combo. Gems and enchants will explode again in 5.2 with the new raids as well.

To pair with enchanting I would go with JC if making gold is your intention.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Like previously stated JC Enchanting or Enchanting Tailoring will be your best bet ^^

I personally use Enchanting + Engi for fun but I have too much gold ><