Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    What's the name of the addon you're developping? Venturism? Can't quite figure it out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vorret View Post
    What's the name of the addon you're developping? Venturism? Can't quite figure it out :P
    EventHorizon. It's in my sig. :P

Deleted
    I have waited a loong time for someone to breake the theory into atoms for me, I do good dps with affliction, but it is boring and dull, and punish you with a hammer to the face, if you mess up just the slightest. Also there is something satisfying with seeing a massive crit! both likes favorited and subscribed. Gonna watch it with some popcorns and a glass of milk when I get home

Do you use a incinerate after a chaos bolt then cast another CB so the dot get a full duration?

Deleted
    If you cast two CBs in a row you get a DoT with 2 ticks and a DoT with 4 ticks, this is not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    If you cast two CBs in a row you get a DoT with 2 ticks and a DoT with 4 ticks, this is not an issue.
    Checked your WoL rankings, holy mother of god how do you manage 240k on elegon as destro?

Deleted
    It isn't that high
    We have too much DPS in our raid now, it would go up to 300k otherwise : we don't even have a last phase and the 6 adds die sooo fast

Deleted
    Gotta say - GREAT video. Nice depth to it.
    I noticed that others commented on the 'uhm's and found them to be distracting. TBH, they didnt really bother me at all. What did though was the constant jumping and running about like a lunatic when at the target dummies. When you want people to concentrate on the commentary, that is extremely distracting Would have been far better to just stand still and mouseover the spells you are describing.
    Just a pointer, but still a great video.
    Thanks very much for the time and effort you put into this.

Deleted
    Are you planning on making new videos of boss kills where you comment on stuff you're doing and why you're doing it etc?
    Would be super awesome, if you got the time of course.

*hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    Are you planning on making new videos of boss kills where you comment on stuff you're doing and why you're doing it etc?
    Would be super awesome, if you got the time of course.

*hug*
    Yeah I'm still planning on it, but I have so much stuff to do that the little break time I have right now is for raiding

If I had a guess I'll probably put one out next weekend (maybe sooner) but no promises.