Thread: Norad Santa

Norad Santa

Hi folks,

Whilst most people know this site, I had a couple of friends who didn't know about it. So I figured I'd share it on here as well.

It's great to build up for Christmas, if you have kids.... or just a big kid at heart.

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html

Pray I find more menial tasks to accomplish or you will be hearing from me again and I assure you that my commentary on forums of public opinion will be most unkind.

It's unethical to tell children that Santa is real.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

Santa flying over regions were the people don't even believe in him. Well done ^^

It's unethical to think elves and elvish language is real ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Funky303 View Post
    It's real in that it is a real constructed language, much like Esperanto. It's not real in that it was not spoken at some point, yes.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It's unethical to tell children that Santa is real.
    It's unethical to indoctrinate your children in any way as a person they trust, but millions of people do it every day.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    it's unethical to indoctrinate your children in any way as a person they trust, but millions of people do it every day.
    appeal to the masses.
    - Thucydides

- Eugen Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Funky303 View Post
    that would be awesome.i've always wanted to believe in elves.