Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    And im not nation bashing, merely pointing out the hypocrits of the thread. Most of which were responsible for oppressing people/enslaving people up untill fairly recently might I add.

If you think thats nation bashing then fine, ban me or just ignore my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Which your nation helped with, thanks for that.
    India was a US Protectorate? I must have missed that day in history class.

We were too busy taking the Philippines.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Not terribly. The Iraqi government likes to push our buttons every now and then to see what they can get away with, but they also know when to sit down and shut up.
    Not terribly? Iraq has almost bankrupted the USA. The American oil companies are pulling out as the security situation is so bad, Iraq has fragmented into various unstable regions oh and there are a lot of dead Iraqi people. Hundreds of thousands of them. Not terribly? Dream on.

And im not nation bashing, merely pointing out the hypocrits of the thread. Most of which were responsible for oppressing people/enslaving people up untill fairly recently might I add.

Fuck, I didnt realise that dictators posted on MMO-C in their spare time, is Kasiereth the daughter of Putin or something?

You have proof....that specific posters in this thread, have personally committed slavery and oppressed someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Fuck, I didnt realise that dictators posted on MMO-C in their spare time, is Kasiereth the daughter of Putin or something?
    Kas is a direct descendent of Stalin, naturally. Nothing says brutal dictator like hitting that keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You have proof....that specific posters in this thread, have personally committed slavery and oppressed someone?
    Have you proof that all the people in these arabic countries are oppressing women? No.

Have you proof that all the people in these arabic countries are oppressing women? No.
    Proof all the people are? No, but we can sure as hell procure proof that the governments are instituting public policies that favor men over women.

Did I ever propose that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Proof all the people are? No, but we can sure as hell procure proof that the governments are instituting public policies that favor men over women.

Well according to mmo champion they do this in America too, and pay women less. Should we invade America too?

Kas is a direct descendent of Stalin, naturally. Nothing says brutal dictator like hitting that keyboard.
    Shit I better look out, Ive been stomping on Russia in Total War, if Kas finds out Ill have KGB at my door to violently oppress me!

Well according to mmo champion they do this in America too, and pay women less. Should we invade America too?
    The degree of gender disparity when comparing the United States and Saudi Arabia aren't even close to the same ballpark. Anyone with a functioning brain will agree.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 01:57 PM ----------

Shit I better look out, Ive been stomping on Russia in Total War, if Kas finds out Ill have KGB at my door to violently oppress me!
    Those mother fucking Kirov's in Red Alert 2 need a fucking nerfbat.

Shit, I hope Kas doesn't see that.

The degree of gender disparity when comparing the United States and Saudi Arabia aren't even close to the same ballpark. Anyone with a functioning brain will agree.
    Dude dont deny it! We know America pays its women miles less and then shoots them with AR15s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Not terribly? Iraq has almost bankrupted the USA. The American oil companies are pulling out as the security situation is so bad, Iraq has fragmented into various unstable regions oh and there are a lot of dead Iraqi people. Hundreds of thousands of them. Not terribly? Dream on.
    I'm sorry, clearly you're more educated on US force projection than myself. After all, it's not like that's my job or anything. Obviously I don't know anything about our foreign affairs.

Deleted
    No just pointing out what a hypocrit you are. When your nation is perfect then feel free to comment on how other nations are run. Untill then get off your moral high horse.
    You cannot be serious

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I'm sorry, clearly you're more educated on US force projection than myself. After all, it's not like that's my job or anything. Obviously I don't know anything about our foreign affairs.
    How's Iraq worked out? You answered not terribly. Yes I'm calling you on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    So yeah, about India...

@Mods: Not nation bashing here, just saying every nation has dirt.
    May not be nation bashing per se, but it's using the evil deeds of particular nations to diminish the value of other posters' opinions. That is not tolerated here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, I hope Kas doesn't see that.
    I'll be willing to overlook it and direct my evil authoritarian post powers towards other areas... the movies/books forum looks like it could use some communist oppression.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2012-12-26 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can try if you want to. It won't end well though.

Also depending on the state women have been able to vote in America since the 1890's

Also i just saw how Russia retaliates against Human rights sanctions! They stop people from adopting kids
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2012-12-26 at 08:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

In Soviet Russia Putin is daughter of Kasiereth!

Sorry - couldn't resist