Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Not terribly? Iraq has almost bankrupted the USA. The American oil companies are pulling out as the security situation is so bad, Iraq has fragmented into various unstable regions oh and there are a lot of dead Iraqi people. Hundreds of thousands of them. Not terribly? Dream on.
    I'm sorry, clearly you're more educated on US force projection than myself. After all, it's not like that's my job or anything. Obviously I don't know anything about our foreign affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    No just pointing out what a hypocrit you are. When your nation is perfect then feel free to comment on how other nations are run. Untill then get off your moral high horse.
    You cannot be serious

A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I'm sorry, clearly you're more educated on US force projection than myself. After all, it's not like that's my job or anything. Obviously I don't know anything about our foreign affairs.
    How's Iraq worked out? You answered not terribly. Yes I'm calling you on it.

Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    So yeah, about India...

@Mods: Not nation bashing here, just saying every nation has dirt.
    May not be nation bashing per se, but it's using the evil deeds of particular nations to diminish the value of other posters' opinions. That is not tolerated here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Shit, I hope Kas doesn't see that.
    I'll be willing to overlook it and direct my evil authoritarian post powers towards other areas... the movies/books forum looks like it could use some communist oppression.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2012-12-26 at 08:36 PM.
    “…the whole trouble lies here. In words, words. Each one of us has within him a whole world of things, each man of us his own special world. And how can we ever come to an understanding if I put in the words I utter the sense and value of things as I see them; while you who listen to me must inevitably translate them according to the conception of things each one of you has within himself. We think we understand each other, but we never really do.”
    XKCD is always relevant. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Well according to mmo champion they do this in America too, and pay women less. Should we invade America too?
    You can try if you want to. It won't end well though.

Also depending on the state women have been able to vote in America since the 1890's

Also i just saw how Russia retaliates against Human rights sanctions! They stop people from adopting kids
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2012-12-26 at 08:48 PM.
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Fuck, I didnt realise that dictators posted on MMO-C in their spare time, is Kasiereth the daughter of Putin or something?
    In Soviet Russia Putin is daughter of Kasiereth!

Sorry - couldn't resist

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    I'm late...what...is going on?
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    You can try if you want to. It won't end well though.

Also depending on the state women have been able to vote in America since the 1890's

Also i just saw how Russia retaliates against Human rights sanctions! They stop people from adopting kids

Let Putin answer your biased bullshit

Kalyyn knows so much about US force projection - even force projection in the airspace over Ohio!

I will never let you live it down...

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    We are we intervening in Syria, anyway?
    It has already happened. NATO got in there a long time ago. Just not on the tv.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiz View Post

Let Putin answer your biased bullshit
    well its passed your senate and will most likely be signed so......
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Russians totally suck at Dota 2 and in-game english communication, other than that, you guys are okay. Just stay away from Dota.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I'm late...what...is going on?
    Basically someone claimed that we cannot say that the policies held by middle eastern countries regarding equality of women/sexuality/religion was evil because "thats just their culture and its as valid as ours"

I doubt it's your job to be making major decisions on foreign affairs.

Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he DID kill Hitler.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.