Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Nice, swear I saw you run trough some traps in P1 tho.
    You can run through some and disengage back. Not sure if that's what they did.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I stood in the first one just to get rid of it. At that point there hasn't been any Necrotic Plagues yet, so Spirit Bond will heal you up to 100% before that happens. At one point I Nitro Boosts to get behind the pillar in time (bad position when he started casting Infest), and I think I hit some of the traps there. You can touch them for a short duration without them blowing up though. You can even sometimes step into them and out, at least with aspect on, and explode them without getting hit. Traps are basically the least of your problems in phase 1
    RetiredBack these days, not as a raider though. Hunter known for World first Algalon solo.
    My Youtube channel with hunter solo kills
    Armory profile

I have little question, how did you managed to remove plague from you? I thought you need to dispel it? Or am i mistaken?
    And is it true that you dont need 11/12 HC save to pull LK HC? I thought u need to kill Sindragosa, PP, Saurfang and BQ on HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Veresa View Post
    I have little question, how did you managed to remove plague from you? I thought you need to dispel it? Or am i mistaken?
    And is it true that you dont need 11/12 HC save to pull LK HC? I thought u need to kill Sindragosa, PP, Saurfang and BQ on HC.
    Necrotic plague got a duration and you can just wait it out each time it gets applied.
    You can do 11/12 on normal 10 and then switch to 25 heroic.

I outheal Necrotic Plague. As for whether I cleared everything myself, yes I did, and only Blood-Queen and Valithria requires switching to 10 man.
    RetiredBack these days, not as a raider though. Hunter known for World first Algalon solo.
    My Youtube channel with hunter solo kills
    Armory profile

Thats sick, congratulations

Very impressive, congrats.