Thread: Dark Arch Angel

Dark Arch Angel

Dear Blizzard Claus,

It would be amazing if Shadow Priest had a go to CD like every other class that increased damage by a percentage (20% would be ideal).
    I truly believe that this mechanic alone made priest an amazing class to play. People would fear my wings,they'd run and hide, and shake and shiver. And it also made Shadow Priest a bit more challenging. I still enjoy priest, but it seems way too easy. Multi-dot and spam instants (lame right?). Whatever happened to ramping up, stacking evangelism, maintaining empowered orb, reapplying stronger dots and then popping Dark Arch Angel and smiting any class that would stand in our way. So for Christmas (5.2) all I ask is that you consider bringing back the Dark Arch Angel Shadow Priest.

Thank you for making my every wish come true!
    +milk and cookies.

Deleted
    i dont know why they got rid of this in the first place, shadow priests have no damage amplifying cooldowns... not cool.

Don't celebrate Christmas, but if we get DAA back, I swear I'll start.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Am i the only one that didn't really like DAA? Losing evangelism stacks in order to use your burst CD was annoying. "Here comes the burst! but first 2 more mind flays!"

DAA should be a cooldown on itself unbound to evangelism

I wish we would get another unique dps cd that isn't just a generic use on cd to make you do more damage.

Bring back Dark Arch Angel!
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    Am i the only one that didn't really like DAA? Losing evangelism stacks in order to use your burst CD was annoying. "Here comes the burst! but first 2 more mind flays!"
    Couldn't agree more about losing evangelism stacks to pop a big damage CD, but I really doubt they would bring everything back to what it was since they are "happy" about the current state of shadow priests.

All I really wanted was to bring back DAA on a, lets say, 2 min CD and 20 second duration for 20% increased X damage (X can = Dot or MB or MS or DP). Something to consider to make the game play a bit more interesting.

This can both help PvE and PvP without making us overpowered. I'm not complaining about Shadow Priest because I do feel that we're in a good place right now, but we do not have any fun DPS mechanics.