Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by testostauren View Post
    Update- 323rd solve was the 6th Tol'vir rare, the mount for me.

Did you do this all on one character? I'm wondering the same thing...wether to bother with leveling up an alt or continue on my main.

I don't know how many solves, but easily 200. I wasn't sure how to check that. This weekend after doing some Draenor arch for pets, I spent all my crates on Tol'vir as usual. And I finally got the ability to solve for the Scepter. I then headed to Pandraia because it was a lot quicker to solve as I had bought some Mogu and Mantid stones to get me more crates. I finished doing some Pandraia Dungeon Hero acheives and solved it. I have the mount finally.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am excited to announce that I've joined the club! It popped after only 152 Tol'vir solves, and I'm so fortunate that I did not have to go above 200+. My only advice to new diggers is keep digging, it IS there and DOES exist!

The feeling is like none other, cheers m8s.

Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Mine was def like ~120. Wouldn't be so bad if Archaeology was a little more interesting.

As I recall, it took me 141 solves. I did it during MoP when the mantis relocator item would "reset" archaeology digsites every time you zoned, so I only did Tol'vir digsites in the north of the zone, over and over, and it still took me days. I can't even imagine how annoying it would be to do it now.