Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Btw, I still can't get the drake formula with a non-alchemist toon ?

Farming the mount with Pandaria digsites, but no luck atm (2-3 TolVir solves / week...)

started doing tol vir got 100 solves while working on seeker Finished my last pristine shortly after my 100th solve which was mount. Then 5.2 came and I had to work on Mantid <3 the mantid only site item. Got my claw while doing those pristines /happy dance.

Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    Btw, I still can't get the drake formula with a non-alchemist toon ?
    Nope, the recipy is still soulbound.

Took me about 140 solves to get the mount. Didn't get any of the other rares along the way which kinda sucks.

Managed to get the ring of the boy emperor first then the scarab pendant, before I finally managed the bug mount. It was the only thing I wanted though, besides the crawling claw. Took me around 105 solves, which was a lot better than what I was expecting from the Wowhead comments. xD http://imgur.com/a/oYZcY

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

advice #1 - STOP COUNTING!

the more you count, the more anxious you'll become. just farm it while listening to music or something.

advice #2 - see #1;

advice #3 - see #2;
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ehr, got it back in Cata, was about 125 solves I think. Still haven't found that staff though :/

I got lucky with it around 20 solves, still no drake mount after 40some odd jars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    Hit 405 solves, and guess what. Still no bloody mount. I don't understand, why is it not proccing I mean jesus...
    Had 700 Troll solves a few weeks into Cata, no sword. Bad luck :/

360 Tol'Vir solves atm; got my mount a while ago, but no pet so far.

522 solves. Just had the FUCKING STAFF proc.... so, not pretty happy about this, but meh, it's gotta come soon.

Just keep going, took me 750 solves to get the mount and currently on over 1k atm with no sword (last rare I need)

Took me 27 solves hehehehhe. Thinking of trying to get the pet though!

100 solves. No mount. Gave up on Arch.

I think I did around 200-300ish solves with my main during Cataclysm, no recipe from jars/no scepter. When MoP came I switched my main and got both recipe/scepter within 10 solves on that character. Rng is rng.

Still no pet though. Haven't really done arch after I got the scepter.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first Tol'vir solve. I didn't do any more archeology after that until MoP.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by GrifCannon View Post
    This was posted in another thread but there's a bug with the Mantid Sonic Locator which causes it to give you 4 extra digsites on the non-pandaria continents and shuffles them every time you log in/out or zone somewhere. Makes farming Tol'vir sites really easy now.
    Is that still working? Doesn't seem so, at least for me.

[edit] It does, I just was extremely unlucky and didn't get a single tol'vir in four relogs [/edit]
    Last edited by Puri; 2013-06-23 at 10:13 PM.

Deleted
    650 solves for Zin'Rokh. I've given up.

148 solves. Rings, scarab thingy and finally the mount. Never did archy again!

Had the Vortex Pinnacle mount drop early this past weekend and was getting bored of running Stonecore for that mount so I decided to farm the Tol'vir mount. Thankfully I read about the Mantid Sonic thingee. Took me about an hour to get Lorewalker exalted. Half a day on Saturday and another half day Sunday and I had the mount (the cat statues that sell for 100g dropped pretty frequently too which was nice).

And not once in all that time in Uldum did I see ONE mysterious camel figurine @_@

Lot of alliance gankers at the port in spot though.