Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    and u stand on his hand and he carries u like that

EPIC

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 04:01 AM ----------

they could rework the mammoth models for that. except the main part is the right or left side which is the arm he uses to carry u!

YUS

i still wish it was a robot t rex
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Now that it's revealed that he's some kind of captured Titan the real interesting twist is going to be... why are we fighting him?
    By the looks of things he's not there willingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Now that it's revealed that he's some kind of captured Titan the real interesting twist is going to be... why are we fighting him?
    I think he's under the control of the Thunder King.

Like..a device or something.

And Ra'den wants us to put him down and out of his misery. It sounds like he's simply been used as a tool by Lei Shen to destroy armies in an instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I think he's under the control of the Thunder King.

Like..a device or something.

And Ra'den wants us to put him down and out of his misery. It sounds like he's simply been used as a tool by Lei Shen to destroy armies in an instant.
    But we kill Lei Shen too! It's possible he was driven mad by torture but that would be a fairly boring story development.

But we kill Lei Shen too! It's possible he was driven mad by torture but that would be a fairly boring story development.
    I'm not saying he was driven mad.

I'm saying he's asking us to put him out of his misery, and he's being controlled and bent against his will.

Or, in his "insanity", or rather rage of being imprisoned so long, and then being freed, seeing us, the first people he can really lay his hands on after maybe hundreds or thousands of years, he can't differentiate us from Friend or Foe and tries to kill us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I'm not saying he was driven mad.

I'm saying he's asking us to put him out of his misery, and he's being controlled and bent against his will.

Or, in his "insanity", or rather rage of being imprisoned so long, and then being freed, seeing us, the first people he can really lay his hands on after maybe hundreds or thousands of years, he can't differentiate us from Friend or Foe and tries to kill us.
    But wouldn't that make the Titans go berserk on us? doubt they'll trust/believe us when we tell them he asked us to put him out of his misery.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see three options there, Ra-Den fight will be:
    1) like Vaelastrasz's fight
    2) like Valithria fight
    3) ???
    I really into ??? option, because 1 and 2 already used

Quote Originally Posted by Divineblast View Post
    But wouldn't that make the Titans go berserk on us? doubt they'll trust/believe us when we tell them he asked us to put him out of his misery.
    More like they will recruit us to fight corrupted Sargeras
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

doesnt the dungeon journal say hes just a watcher? not a titan
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Divineblast View Post
    Dunno. That's why I think my later statement might be more accurate.

I mean, think about it.

You've been imprisoned, tortured, and left to wallow in all the evil emotions your body harbors, like Hatred, and Anger, and Sadness.

In a single moment, after so many eons have passed, you're free.

And the first thing you want to do, after harboring all those ill will feelings?

Vengeance and Death on the first life forms you see.

That quote regarding the Mogu and the Titans is rather fascinating, and harkens to the ominous line from Kil'ruk in Klaxxi'vess, "Your gods are not your gods." What exactly is being implied about the Titans here? After all, I think the implication is pretty clear regarding lessons being passed on from parent to child. If the Mogu are acting upon the will of their parents, then that probably says something about the Titans' motivations, does it not?

It also begs a lot of questions regarding the Curse of Flesh. Is that why the Titans abandoned a planet they invested so much in? That they consider us tainted by our flesh and bone? And if that's the case, those seeming cuts on Ra-Den become far more interesting, and possibly indicative of some type of vengeance the Mogu may have been enacting upon one of their creators. Trying to turn a Titan to flesh perhaps?

Then again, I probably just have an overactive imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    That quote regarding the Mogu and the Titans is rather fascinating, and harkens to the ominous line from Kil'ruk in Klaxxi'vess, "Your gods are not your gods." What exactly is being implied about the Titans here? After all, I think the implication is pretty clear regarding lessons being passed on from parent to child. If the Mogu are acting upon the will of their parents, then that probably says something about the Titans' motivations, does it not?

It also begs a lot of questions regarding the Curse of Flesh. Is that why the Titans abandoned a planet they invested so much in? That they consider us tainted by our flesh and bone? And if that's the case, those seeming cuts on Ra-Den become far more interesting, and possibly indicative of some type of vengeance the Mogu may have been enacting upon one of their creators. Trying to turn a Titan to flesh perhaps?

Then again, I probably just have an overactive imagination.
    We don't have the full lore yet. But Ra-Den is not a Titan. He is a Keeper/Watcher just like what we saw in Ulduar. Blizzard uses the 2 terms interchangeably.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    doesnt the dungeon journal say hes just a watcher? not a titan
    Keepers are just like small and less powerful Titans, as far as I was aware

Keepers are just like small and less powerful Titans, as far as I was aware
    no watchers and keepers are constructs of the titans they built to watch over things and keep records so whenever they decide to fly in and check things out they can just go up to them and be like "wuzzap brah? gimmie the downlow on dem gods we done locked up and what dem there mortals be doin with all our toys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is that Ra-den is the thunder god, much like Raiden from Mortal Kombat.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    My guess is that Ra-den is the thunder god, much like Raiden from Mortal Kombat.
    Might like to read up a bit, buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    We don't have the full lore yet. But Ra-Den is not a Titan. He is a Keeper/Watcher just like what we saw in Ulduar. Blizzard uses the 2 terms interchangeably.
    He is referred to specifically as a Titan, is he not? A "Titan Keeper." While yes, Keepers and Watchers are sometimes used interchangeably, Keepers have typically never been anything other than simple stone constructs, which Ra-Den is obviously something more than. So they way I took it, in that context, was that he was a Titan that was serving as a Keeper, obviously over something extremely important. Considering his model is referred to in the game files specifically as a "Captured Titan," and Blizzard has been so cagey about revealing him, it seems like a natural assumption to me.

From the in game dungeon Journal it clearly says that Ra-Den is a titan keeper.
    He was guarding the Engine of Nalak'sha, when the thunder king discover it.
    It says that no one know what happened after Thunder king enter, but the Thunder King was "bristling with the power to forge an empire" when he left.

Quote Originally Posted by Exorte View Post
    From the in game dungeon Journal it clearly says that Ra-Den is a titan keeper.
    He was guarding the Engine of Nalak'sha, when the thunder king discover it.
    It says that no one know what happened after Thunder king enter, but the Thunder King was "bristling with the power to forge an empire" when he left.
    But if they're sapping the power that makes a Watcher a..well..Watcher, aka something that was given powers akin to a Titan, it makes sense the Mogu would be using this as their Power Source.