[Rift] A Dim, Dark Eye Bug?

Hello. I've been retrying the Rift trial lately since I've been hearing good things about it.

However when I've made two Guardian characters and get to the end where you kill King Aedraxis, a cut scene automatically occurs and I get teleported directly to Sanctuary, meaning I can't turn in the quest, get my soul, and I am unable to leave Sanctuary because of invisible walls.

From what I understand what's supposed to happen is I get teleported to Silverwood to turn in the quest and then Sanctuary.

Any possible solutions, or am I doing something wrong?

You mean Sanctum the capitol city? If that is happening that is super strange. Never heard of this.

Yes, that's the place.

I would understand if this happened once, but when I made my second character and the same thing happened I had no idea. Google didn't come up with much either.

When you first login in before you hit play there is a button that says recover. I bet when you hit that it has to repair a file or something that did not download correctly. You got me thinking they changed something in a hotfix somewhere that is making it do this now.