Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I was given a Furioso Dreadnought by my cousin.

120GB SSD. Perfect size for me, considering I don't play many games and I have several large traditional hard drives for my audio production files.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a headset, keyboard, mouse mat, Chris Nolan's Batman triology, a few games and some cash.
    Last edited by OnlineSamantha; 2012-12-25 at 10:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Kitchenware, knives and socks. The stuff I actually asked for I have low requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    My relatives are very creative, I got cash.
    I was asked what I wanted, I said money.

Anything I want, I buy...

Actually, I'd really like socks, hated them as a gift as a kid, now I'd love them.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Pretty sure I'm going to get yelled at. Does that count?
    Aw. Who would ever yell at you?

I'm old and boring, so i got:
    A great mixer, that have a blender-part too.
    A cutting board with deep lines in it for the moist from the meat,
    A slowcooker, with temperature-regulation. (Yeah, I like to cook <.< )
    A 20kg kettlebell
    And just because i need to pretend i'm still young:
    A Fatboy <3
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I was given a Furioso Dreadnought by my cousin.
    Awesome. Hoping for a dark vengeance set ad maybe a meganob myself

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I was asked what I wanted, I said money.

Anything I want, I buy...

Actually, I'd really like socks, hated them as a gift as a kid, now I'd love them.
    XD
    I still hate that. I have a drawer filled with identical socks, and new ones just mess my perfect lazy-ass system up >(
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Shower gel and deodorant (like every year), Beyerdynamic portable headphones (for the tablet I got for my birthday 2½ weeks earlier), a phone that is not from the stone age (Samsung Galaxy Gio, also acts as a 3g device for my tablet) and a 100mb internet connection for the whole family.

I'm surprised I didn't get the latest Guinnes World Records issue this year too.

Pretty content with it, dad will "install" the internet connection(modem) tomorrow. Hoping it has a pretty high upload speed in addition to download.

10+ Year Old Account
    new headset yay! and some clothes..

10+ Year Old Account
    A leather Bomber jacket, four books, a special 23.4" x 16.5" calendar from a favorite artist of mine (one that made the artwork in my sig), and a 2 TB HDD.

The jacket itself is gorgeous and I can't stop petting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten a little over $100, some candy, and some miscellaneous gift cards so far; excited to see what I get tomorrow!

10+ Year Old Account
    so far i got some books,dead or alive 5,and a xbox 360 controller also 20$ in gift cards for barnes and nobles.

All the parts for a new computer, and some other things that I don't know until the morning. I know I'm spoiled, I guess being the youngest and the only one still living at home has it's advantages
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

The Dark Knight Rises movie, Star Wars: Darth Plagueis book, ipod nano 7th generation, $25 League of Legends card.

Also got a printer, but I have no room or use for it so I'm going to take it back and buy my brother a monitor for his PC, since he has a really old one.

Deleted
    Hmm 2 books The Hobbit (i dunno why i havent bought and read it befor as i love the Lotr franchise) and The Silmarillion, some money and 2 gift cards some liquorice pipes and then some deoderant oh and some clothes.
    Got Dragon Age: Origins Complete and Bastion from a guildie to on steam.

Oh and 2 christmas edition comics that i enjoy.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-12-25 at 02:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not Christmas yet where I live . . . but hopefully a pair of sneakers and The Dark Knight Rises.
    Putin khuliyo

My family only gets gifts for the children, so nothing

Well it's not Christmas here yet but I'm getting money for the most part and some new lounge cloths But I did treat myself to a new 7970 and some new headphones :P

Didn't ask for anything so I got random things, Silk beddings(boring but gf liked them), some sort of handwoven turkish bath towel(pretty nice tbh, huge to), books(interesting ones at first glance), audio books(good ones), notebooks(always usefull), new camera(always good to have), cash, sweat/training pants, knitted socks, a winter scarf and a bottle whiskey.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...