Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    a bottle of whisky (old pultney single malt)
    Delicious. Old Pulteney, AnCnoc and Balblair I find to be very similar and extremely underrated malts.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    My grandfather gave me his M1 Garand. I can't wait to practice with it this spring.

Looks like this for people who don't know. The Americans used it in WW2. I also got a Mosin Nagant, but that was a gift to myself.

I am extremely jealous. I got a .22 mag for christmas though

Deleted
    A new chainsaw.

And also a bunch of different masks.

Deleted
    Girlfriend got me a new 42 inch tv and matching blu ray player. stoked to say the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    a trip to see my most favorite person in the world- he gave me some other items as well

nike+ watch because i run
    a gps because i get lost

it was a great holiday. im extremely sad being away from him. but hopefully we will get to hang out again soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expendables 2 on bluray, a movie theater certificate, an electronics store certificate, a frying-pan, some special brewed beers and from my girlfriend I got a 10-clip card with special things I could make her do - slave for a day is on there, which I think counts for the remaning 9 + whatever else I can come up with.
    all in all it was a good year, but I dont really care about presents that much. The food, on the other hand - my mom had bought 2 ducks, which she fed up from July - 8 kilos of duck and 3 liters of gravy + the rest. Hells yeaaa.
    I like juice

lol you know you are an american when you recieve a firearm for christmas. god bless the NRA.. waiiit what?

Deleted
    new computer from parents(which i didnt buy yet - still thinking of what should I buy), $$$$, ale some clothes.

I got to see friends and family. I got to watch my kids open their presents and see their faces that Santa must have really been listening. I got to see my wife's face when the boys gave her a surpise present since we never exchange gifts and it was actually important to them that they get her something. I got to eat great food and complain for days that I'm full. You don't need to open presents to get exactly what you wanted out of Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisermage View Post
    I got to see friends and family. I got to watch my kids open their presents and see their faces that Santa must have really been listening. I got to see my wife's face when the boys gave her a surpise present since we never exchange gifts and it was actually important to them that they get her something. I got to eat great food and complain for days that I'm full. You don't need to open presents to get exactly what you wanted out of Christmas.
    Amen, that is what Christmas is all about.

The most memorable gift this year would be a soldering station with LED-display and adjustable temperature!

money so far. i never ask for anything though. but the money is very helpful, i'm saving for important stuff.

Deleted

Awwwwww yuss!!

Just starting stuff tonight properly, but I got 7 early presents. I promised not to touch them until Christmas (and I won't), but I got early presents in the forms of Dishonored Game of the Year Edition, the 3 Deus Ex game, and the 3 Max Payne games. They were all on-sale on Steam for a limited time, so it was either get them early or not at all, and my mom agreed to pay for them early (they were < $30 combined).

Other than that, it's still a waiting game I don't mind dealing with. I'm hoping my family listens and just gives me money, as I want to upgrade my PC at the start of 2014, but we'll see. It's all free gifts from family, so I'm certainly not in a position to whine about stuff.

Deleted
    P pain to count/translate all the things, but the big price was some batteries. Got them from some present trading game.
    I need some batteries to another thing I got, so now I dont have to walk buy some at the store : >

Deleted

And some money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisermage View Post
    this is just beautiful

I spent some time with my family, got 2 t-shirts, some money and some chocolate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rynek View Post

And some money.
    hahahahaha

50mm prime and a couple gift cards. I don't really like gifts, so I stress people not getting me stuff and if they do, to keep it small.

Another 25 minutes till I can open it but
    not sure which colour but hopefully the funky purple one

Would like some good weather to go with it but that's asking far too much ^^

Deleted
    What did I get for Christmas?