A quick question on RAF

Can I buy another WoW account with my own name and my credit card or it should be named different than my main accounts name (should be a friend?) so I could benefit from 3x XP?
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Stick your own name on the account so that if you want to transfer characters back on to your main account then you can.

yeah I prefer my own name just wanted to make sure "me" is a valid friend for RAF. Thanks
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Yes, I RAF'd myself earlier this year under the same email address.

The important thing to do is to get the RAF email sent to the address first before setting up the new account under your email address.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Yes, you can put yourself as a friend. You can use the same email for 2 WoW accounts. You'll just have to choose which WoW (WoW 1 or WoW 2) when you log on. But doing it this way, I understand you can send BoA gear between the 2 accounts since they'll be linked. Just as a note, when your paying your monthly fee, make sure your paying for the right account if you don't need the 2nd one anymore.