EA Is the Grinch [SWTOR]

Hey guys,

I just wanted to start a small discussion about the cancelled SWTOR holiday. What do you guys think about EA cancelling it just to sell all of the holiday loot on the cash shop? Is it justified? Is it greedy? What might we have done for the holiday event?

there have been enough topics with discussions about this "event"

Something was cancelled? That would imply that they had something planned for it which they hadn't.

Anyhow I agree with moff.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    Something was cancelled? That would imply that they had something planned for it which they hadn't.

Anyhow I agree with moff.
    They did, they said they did. I could cite it, but I don't feel like going to look for it. They said there would be holiday events, infact, There have been files for lifeday datamined that weren't items.

All I read was that "they aren't doing an event, however here are some items you can buy at the Cartel Market like that beautiful speeder for 18 dollars!".... still have to laugh about that one.

The hilariously awful moment is when SWTOR asked players to post their Life Day pictures (as noted in another thread). Just...wow.

what does EA stand for? Enormous Assholes?

I will criticize them harshly for how they handled Life Day, but not once did they ever say it was going to be in the game and thus could not possibly have cancelled anything. I'm not sure where you're getting that idea from. Also, we've all bitched about this for like 2 weeks now in 3 other threads.

I want to be nice to you because you have a Rainbow Dash avatar, but I think you are a bit misinformed.

There's already a thread discussing this, if you do find a quote for them where they said there definitely would be an event for Life Day please do post it there.