The new druid T15 is one of the best designed sets in the game.

I am normally very critical of wow but the Druid T15 is one of the best sets in wow. It's amazingly done, fits the theme of class, stands out and still does not seem excessive.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...uid_mne_hd.jpg

Good work there.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like that it's different than the normal "Good-side-of-nature" sets that Druids have had for... oh... 14 tiers. I second that this is one of the best sets in the game. Made me level my druid to 90 haha.

It might replace my all my druid transmog....if there look a like pieces....

I couldn't D: hard enough when I noticed the spider twitching inside the one pauldron. You know something's awesome when looking at it gives you the heebie jeebies for real.

Deleted
    for having that spider, the shoulder effect should enhance druid roots into webs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no for to me personally, I like parts of it. But other parts are dreadful, like the head and gloves.
    Also the butterflies feel kinda out of place, should be replaced with fireflies perhaps. Also the skull in the left shoulder could go, or it could at least be a tree-trunk/piece of wood that looked somewhat like a skull instead, would be more fitting.

Nitpicking I know :P

Still one of the better sets ever for druids though, not just in my own top list

9/10 for me

a -1 for the flying butterflies...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally like the butterflies! The whole aesthetic of the set screams "Dying World," which, if you're following the Wrathion storyline, kinda fits with how things are going, but the butterflies add a nice element of hope and provide a nice juxtaposition to the rest of the set.

If anything, the spider can go die in a fucking fire; I'm going to try my hardest to never face myself where I can see that bag of NOPE pop out.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit jealous of druids.

But I'm also concerned Blizz is running out of ideas for Monk sets already...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Honestly I see them more as moths than butterflies. They hover around the glowy bits, as moths are wont to do, and you'd surely find moths in creepy dark spider-infested forests.

As a paladin, I'd just be happy with some new tier shoulders that aren't the size of fat gnomes.