You are granted the power to extract 3 different characters from any game you want to real life. Which would you extract and why?
- you can't bring immortal and unkillable beings in our world (examples: Elune from WoW, the 6 gods of humans in Guild Wars etc)
- however, if, by bringing the characters to our world they'd be made mortal, they can be brought (example: Cenarius from WoW, when he dies he goes to Emerald Dream, there's no Emerald Dream in real life so his death here would be final)
- but this goes the other way, if they are brought to our world and they'd be made immortal and unkillable, you can't bring them (example: Superman, since kryptonite does not exist in real life so he'd be invincible here)
- you can bring characters that are linked together even though some could count them as 2 (an ogre with 2 heads, 2 in one) but you can't bring those that are linked just in mind but separated in body (the borg, linked in mind, but there are countless of them)
- your characters can be anything as long as they're "intelligent" (as in they can think in a way, for example Nordrassil is a character that could be brought, as it's a tree that does interact with other beings, showing it's intelligent in a way, it's "killable", but a rock elemental can be brought too, however you can't bring the Enterprise ship since it's not alive and has no intelligence in that way)
So, who would you bring and why?