So I am looking to get a new phone since iv not had a proper phone that iv used for many years (last one Motorola B... something).
Now I am currently stuck on what to get, so far iv been told to get the iPhone5 but I hate the whole Apple ecosystem, only feature that is pulling me to it is the apps Iv got on my iPod touch that iv paid for and iMessage with few buddies that have it too. Sadly no SD slot, small size and other downsides stir me away from it.
Now between the S3 and Note2, the site of Note 2 is great but is it worth getting, does it offer better performance in general? I am worried it may be too big but its the size of my wallet so not too bad I guess. If it was you, would you get Note2 or S3?
So my main questions really are this:
- Note2 or S3?
- Wait till January sales to purchase one? Whether contract or Pay as you Go.
- 3G or 4G, is it worth to go with EE in UK or just get the 3G or possibly wait?
- Any approximate time before the S4 and Note2 (possibly iPhone 5s) release?
- If you live in the UK, which provider would you go with? (O2, 3 or other?).
- Pay as you Go or Contract?