Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Merry Christmas MMO-C!

Just turned Xmas day here in New Zealand.. Hope everyone has awesome Xmas and even better new years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Just turned Xmas day here in New Zealand.. Hope everyone has awesome Xmas and even better new years!
    Xmas? Trying to take the Christ out of Christmas huh? HERESY.

Have a nice Christmas/Festivus/whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Merry Christmas

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Merry Christmas folks (or whatever festival you happen to celebrate this time of year).
    Hope it's a good one
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Merry wrong time of year for the supposed birth of the supposed son of a supposed god that was added at this time of year in an attempt to help convert pagans and people who observed the winter solstice but has since been taken over by capitalism.

May you all enjoy your presents and wtf is wrong with you southern hemisphere types with your summer christmases?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Merry wrong time of year for the supposed birth of the supposed son of a supposed god that was added at this time of year in an attempt to help convert pagans and people who observed the winter solstice but has since been taken over by capitalism.

May you all enjoy your presents and wtf is wrong with you southern hemisphere types with your summer christmases?

Best time to have it.. Trust me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Best time to have it.. Trust me
    I disagree for the simple reason of Snow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Merry Christmas everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Christmas Antipodeans! <3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go jul!
    As we say over here

Now excuse me, I need to shovel some more snow... and get everything done for later today when I will feast on souls! Ehh, christmas dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still the 24th here, but I'm looking forward to the annual fondue tonight.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Go jul!
    As we say over here

Now excuse me, I need to shovel some more snow... and get everything done for later today when I will feast on souls! Ehh, christmas dinner.
    God jul til deg og!

Now excuse me, I don't need to shovel snow because in my area snow seems rarer than in the rest of Norway, but today a little white layer came, but not enough for a proper white Christmas.
    Then later today I will eat
    After the consumption of the best food ever we will go over to the dessert, and then, an hour later, we open presents (And not early on the 25th, like you silly people).
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Meh, I don't celebrate or even recognise holidays but those that do I hope you enjoy this particular tuesday for your reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Merry christmas to everyone, may your families be close and your dinner delicious.

It's still the 24 there, too. But to all others, marry xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post

Feels like summer here in Germany (or late spring/early autumn), sunny and 20°C (~70F)...

Merry Christmas anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    It's still the 24 there, too. But to all others, marry xmas.
    Some celebrate Christmas on the 24th, the 25th is slack day.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Feels like summer here in Germany (or late spring/early autumn), sunny and 20°C (~70F)...

Merry Christmas anyway
    23:50, 26C and 100% humidity in Sydney. Yay for summer.
    Happy Festivus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    God jul til deg og!

Now excuse me, I don't need to shovel snow because in my area snow seems rarer than in the rest of Norway, but today a little white layer came, but not enough for a proper white Christmas.
    Then later today I will eat
    After the consumption of the best food ever we will go over to the dessert, and then, an hour later, we open presents (And not early on the 25th, like you silly people).
    Yes, the god of Jul is a vengeful, angry god. Here in Sweden we also decorate the trees so he wouldn't strike us down.. or worse, bury us under the snow when we sleep.

Merry Christmas all in any event It's a shame I have to spend the whole day helping mom to make the meals while my dad is playing computer games and my brother is sleeping and waiting for it all to be ready for eating. /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Christmas!