Poll: Do you want for Mogu to be playable?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Do you want playable Mogu?

Mogu seems to be an Oni(japanese ogre) and the name probaly stems from the word Moghul. In 5.2, fem mogu models will be released and the are AWESOME!

Female Mogu

http://www.wowhead.com/news#modelviewer:1:46975:0:10+0

http://www.wowhead.com/news#modelviewer:1:46974:0:10+0

Deleted
    Just saw them myself and thought the exact same thing.

a new playable race that uses draenei skeleton. Lol I highly doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No? 10characters
    Look! Words!

Both male and female look like they are just model reskins of draenei, so in a sense, we already have them.

Deleted
    It doesn't fit lorewise, so no. Mogu think that other races are lesser, they would never join Aliance/Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Both male and female look like they are just model reskins of draenei, so in a sense, we already have them.
    They use the Draenei skeletons yup. But they are still really well done models.

They share the same skeleton, not the same skin

Besides imagine a mogo rogue@!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to post a picture of the female mogu? iPad will not load the wowhead one.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    It doesn't fit lorewise, so no. Mogu think that other races are lesser, they would never join Aliance/Horde.
    You do know lore can move and change and progress right? Prior of wow, it would had never been imagined that undead and elf would be part of Horde.

Male Mogu look Badass, they have cool animations.

Ironically that these are the Male Draenei Animations, the opposite of badass.

Deleted
    nah, would be weird after a whole expansion of killing them in raids, HCs, 5 mans, dailies and quests to have them as a playable race

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    a new playable race that uses draenei skeleton. Lol I highly doubt it.
    The fem is probably use the fem worgen skeleton while the male use male draenei.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    nah, would be weird after a whole expansion of killing them in raids, HCs, 5 mans, dailies and quests to have them as a playable race
    You mean like how we had been skinning worgen for 2 expansion?

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    Well, to be fair, we've been killing trolls left and right, and back in vanilla we were killing orcs.

OT: I don't think they will be a playable race, ever. As others have pointed out, they use the same skeleton as Draenei. I think just updating the Draenei model should be fine.

I'd like to forget the whole MOP theme once this expansion is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Static Transit View Post
    Well, to be fair, we've been killing trolls left and right, and back in vanilla we were killing orcs.

OT: I don't think they will be a playable race, ever. As others have pointed out, they use the same skeleton as Draenei. I think just updating the Draenei model should be fine.
    I think male mogu actually uses a demon model maybe a wrathguard and has better proportion.

Besides Mogu lore is very different than draenei's. Imagine the racial that a Mogu can bring to the table!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You do know lore can move and change and progress right? Prior of wow, it would had never been imagined that undead and elf would be part of Horde.
    I know this, but undead or elves didn't enslave other races and called them "lesser beings". Mogu are very pridefull, they would never join other races. They're like Garrosh, and we are disposing off Garrosh at the end of MoP. Playable Mogu didn't make any sense.

Mogu seems to be an Oni(japanese ogre)
    Try Chinese guardian lion.

Also the Mogu are an evil race, they would never care about petty Horde v. Alliance drama when all they care about is reclaiming their empire and ruling all of us 'lesser races'. Furthermore, can you imagine them teaming up side by side with their former slaves the Pandaren?

Hell NOO, never ever ugh.. no thank you very much. i'l rather have ..uh..uh furbogs than thoes damn things, first we slaughter them then they join ous!? no thank you!

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think male mogu actually uses a demon model maybe a wrathguard and has better proportion.

Besides Mogu lore is very different than draenei's. Imagine the racial that a Mogu can bring to the table!
    I wasn't making a lore argument, but if we're looking at lore, I definitely don't think Mogu will ever be playable. Not unless there's some odd splinter faction like with the trolls.