SPriest LFGuild 7+ Years of Exp

Troll Shadow Priest
    Name - Cosanostra
    Server - The Underbog (don't ask why)

Here is the short and sweet of it. I played WoW from day 1 Nov '04 up til January 2012. Cataclysm sucked, it was not challenging, and I just gave up. Now MOP is coming out and I would like to give it a shot again.

Looking for a progression/casual guild to raid with 1-3 days a week, 10 man preferred. No chicken heads. Preferably starting raids around 430pm-5pm central. But am open to all opportunities.

Vanilla
    Full clear farmed all content
    exception being AQ40

BC
    Full clear farmed all content
    Server first guild, KJ SWP down before nerf

WOTLK
    Full clear farmed all content Heroic
    Server first guild, Death's Demise Yogg0 25 man

Cataclysm
    Full clear farmed all content Heroic except end bosses in BWD and DS
    exception being that I quit in January after I was 58 Heroic DS 25 man. I also slowed down a bit before DS. missed the night my guild downed HRag 25 and they never went back for it

If you are still reading, here is a little about me
    I am 29 years old, currently I work for Hewlett Packard as a Server Technician, and live in Houston, TX. I work hard, and I party harder. Prior to HP, I managed a corporate oilfield investment firm for 8 years. I am a major firearms enthusiast. I love gaming, just can't get away from it. My schedule now is Monday through Friday 630am300pm but that doesn't mean I won't stay up past midnight for new content.

Computer specs

Home Rig
    Tower Corsair 600T Graphite Series
    Motherboard ASUS M4A88TDEVO USB 3.0 Sata 6Gbs
    CPU AMD Phenom II x6 1100T 6core overclocked to 4.3Ghz
    CPU Cooler Corsair H50 Hydro Cooler
    RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz
    GPU XFX HD6850 *Black Edition* 1GB GDDR5 256bit
    PSU Corsair 750W HX Series
    SSD Corsair Force 3 120GB Sata III
    HDD Seagate 1TB Sata 6Gbs & Samsung 500GB Sata 6Gbs
    Optical ASUS DVDRRW
    Audio Card ASUS Sennheisser Special Edition Xonar Xense Gaming Series

Mobile Rig
    MSI GT780R012US desktop replacement laptop
    CPU Intel® Core i72630QM Processor clocked 2.8Ghz
    GPU 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
    SSD Corsair Force 3 120GB Sata III
    HDD 1TB hard drive with Raid 0
    RAM 16GB DDR3 system memory

Internet connection AT&T Uverse 24mb3mb
    Last edited by Bauceman; 2012-09-02 at 11:01 AM.

Last one to get picked for kickball? Trouble with the opposite sex? Kinda weird? Has someone ever said "There's something 'not right' about you"?

We are <Slightly Off> a recent arrival on Thrall-US, Horde side. <Slightly Off> is a collection of individuals who have had success raiding as a group, and even more success in the friendships we have formed. This is not a guild filled with people who are going to tear you down for making a mistake, but rather a group who strives to work together and overcome content. All members theorycraft their classes and roles and prepare for raids in a serious way, but do so in a way that condones a pleasurable experience rather than a second job mentality.

We do not recruit for bench positions nor do we tolerate drama, B.S, or people who put themselves ahead of the guild.

We place an emphasis on loyalty, but as working adults with lives we value our time as well. Because of the importance we put on our personal lives, we count on one another to ensure our raid nights are not a waste of time and we all maintain a nearly 100% attendance rate due to our tightly maintained roster. The expectation is for potential members to be fully invested in excelling at their class and roles and will welcome any quality applicant.

Our raid times:
    Wednesday 8:30-11:00 est
    Thursday 8:30-11:00 est
    Sunday 7:30-11:00 est

We are currently looking for a combination of the following classes:

1 MS Tank: DK, Pally or Druid

1 MS Healer: Shaman or Druid

3 DPS: Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Feral Druid, Elemental Shaman, Rogue, SPriest

Please feel free to contact Oxsnot, Aevva or Berenette in game with any questions.

If any of this appeals to you AND you are not easily offended, please visit our site to check us out at slightlyoffguild.com

Want to provide a little bit more insight as to the guilds experience? What you plan on doing in MoP? Etc.

<Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled spriest to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US71 25m. We do not recruit for the bench. We plan on hitting MOP hard and we're looking for players who would be interested in doing the same. You can add me to realID with alishah3232@gmail.com or just find me in game on Prowleress.

Raid times
    Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
    13/13 Heroic 25m
    7/7 Heroic 25m
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 8/2/2012)

*High*
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Ele
    Mage
    Shadow Priest

*Medium*
    Resto Druid

*Low*
    Warrior
    Hunter
    Ret

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
    RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

Hello Bauceman,

Im in need of a shadow priest for a core raiding spot for DS and into MoP

Dungeon Crawl is a 25 man semi-hardcore mature (18+) raiding guild looking for more raiders for MoP.
    DC is a mature guild that does push progression while having fun.
    We are looking to become more competitive in raiding but are not looking to take server first.
    We are currently 8/8 HM DS.
    We raid 3 days a week Monday Wednesday Thursday 9 to 12 est (7-10 server).
    During off nights we run alt runs, old raids, dungeons, pvp, and the general raiding of hogger.

If your interested you can visit our website at dungeoncrawlguild com or contact me directly at zizkit live com

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a shadow priest for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes + Drakes.
    * Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes.
    * Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
    * Ulduar 10 & 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
    * ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
    * ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes.
    * Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through real id at nik@habitforming.net. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ing.tier13_25/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

We are looking for a shadow priest for our MoP core raid team. Look forward to hearing from you.

We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com. For fastest response, please email or pm via our website!

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - T13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:00pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (trash at 7:15, ontime is 7:25)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.

We raid slightly later than you're looking for but we sound like a great fit for you where you are in your life. Please check us out below, we could really use a solid shadow priest right now.

While we do look at your raiding pedigree, and if you have something to show off please don't hesitate to do so, we are well aware it isn't everything. In fact one of the worst apps that we decided to accept for a trial was an old DnT/Vigil player who presumably just hasn't been able to adjust to the more active style of raiding that's required these days. I digress, check us out below and feel free to contact us with questions!

Server: Terenas-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Progression: T13 8/8H, T12 7/7H, Server First etc.

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Our guild consists of those ex top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. This group achieves it's success because while it may take a ton of work to get to the level needed to compete for top world kills, it doesn't take much after that to maintain your ability to perform at that level.

CD is a long standing 4+ year old guild, some of our members have been on this server and playing together for well over seven years now I guess. We have chosen to focus on ten mans in Cata and on into Mists because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. It is important to note that while we do raid a relaxed schedule these applicants are expected to keep nearly 100% attendance (the occasional week long vacation is fine as is anything that occurs rarely enough and with enough warning to allow us to find a sub).

Aside from being a good personality fit for our group we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
    -Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by CDShaidar View Post
    We raid slightly later than you're looking for but we sound like a great fit for you where you are in your life. Please check us out below, we could really use a solid shadow priest right now.
    Finally.. a 10m guild. I will be in touch

Hi Bauceman. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). I think you should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 11 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting for Mists of Pandaria.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to get a strong start into Mists of Pandaria. As far as raids go, spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.
    • Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
    • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
    • Current Progression: 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul 25
    I'm aware you prefer a 10-person raid environment. Should you decide a 25 might be acceptable, please keep us in mind.

Please hit me up at zarnsy@gmail.com or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kroddish View Post
    I'm aware you prefer a 10-person raid environment. Should you decide a 25 might be acceptable, please keep us in mind.
    Sorry, extremely set on 10-man environment

Well add me
    Real ID
    ag1988(at)live(DOT)com

4/6 H MV 6/6 HOF 4/4 TOE Elite Protector's Dead

Raid times

Sun-Wed 8pm-12am EST

BTMguild(dot)Com

Hey Cosa, I have an immediate opening for a shadow priest. Before the usual guild spam I did you see that you were looking for some elaboration on what future plans on guilds were. This week we are making the move to a server named Kul Tiras. Now that some of our raiders have thier RL issues taken care we are back to full time progression in which we will be catching up, surpassing, and taking server first kills. Our roster is made up of working professional adults (all college grads, from teachers to columbia grads to chemical engineers). we try to keep it a light/fun enviroment but make no mistake, WE LIKE OUR BOSS KILLS.

<Exigent> of Shattered Hand
    10m Progression Raiding Guild 1/6H MSV, 4/6 HoF <8/8H t13, 6/7H t12, 10/13H t11>
    exigent-sh.guildlaunch.com
    Raid Nights Sun, Tue, Wed 8pm to 11pm EST (Sunday runs 7-11)

About <Exigent>:

Exigent is a guild focused on tackling the PvE content presented by the expansion. Our main goal is to maintain a tight knit core that will sustain itself throughout another expansion and deal with progression as a fun but focused group. Our core is solid, however, we are ALWAYS looking for dedicated players who share our ambition to do well and clear the content. We are a "hard-core" minded guild without a "hard core" schedule. Do not expect to raid 5 nights a week(EVER), but do expect to spend our raid time focused on progression.

We are NOT looking for players who are inactive, immature, or are simply looking to be carried. Many of our players have been actively involved in this game for several years and we expect the same level of dedication out of our raiders. We are a 10 man raiding guild. We have no intentions of becoming a 25m raiding guild as our raiders prefer a smaller and more intimate raid environment. Many of us feel that in a 25m raiding guild, someone will always be carried and that raiders can either coast or slip through the cracks. We prefer the personal challenge offered by being a 10m guild.

Please see our website or contact Totonic (Corv#1911), Brudzinski (Kleiger#1582), or Moxie (Moxie#1196), in-game for more information on the application process, a mumble (yes, mumble not ventrilo) interview, or with any questions.

3/16 HM tier 14 <iGuild> of Kil’jaeden is looking for a few DPS for immediate core spots, and I think you might fit the bill. I’d like to talk to you. Here’s our info.

Guild summary:
    Server & faction: Kil’jaeden Horde
    Semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild
    Loot council/fair loot system
    Raid schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed 5:30-8:30 PM PST (8:30-11:30 eastern) with the possibility of adding Sunday
    Raid leader: Bamboozhul, experienced player with 11/16 HM experience
    Battle tag & Real ID: Subvatio#1198

High need for the following classes:
    Ranged DPS

What we are looking for:
    - Competent and dedicated players who want to push their character to the limit in a progressive raiding environment
    - People who possess the following qualities: high raid awareness, are vocal when necessary, know their classes well, are punctual and can take criticism and learn from it
    - Players who will merge in seamlessly with the team

Please refer to our guild recruitment thread for more detailed information about our guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7414942871

If you’re interested, please add me to Real ID: Subvatio#1198
    I hope to talk to you soon.

Hello,

Nidhögg is currently recruiting an exceptionally skilled warlock and hunter/spriest to progress through heroics. We raid primarily Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-12 EST with cleanup days on Sunday or Monday. We are a laid back, drama free guild whose only concern is killing dragons.

We expect applicants to be knowledgeable on all progression fights as well as complete mastery of their class. Please have at least a 490+ ilvl and heroic experience this tier.

If this seems like a good fit for you please contact either Kneezy1337#1990 or Phazed#1409 for more information.

Apply at:
    nidhogg.enjin.com/