Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

merry christmas rift sub forum guys

its officially christmas here in england. and i would like to say happy hollidays to all. thanks for the banter we have together here about rift and have a grat day love the mmo-champ sub forum guys. sorry for spelling, had a few too many spiced rums.

Bah, been up for 6 hours here already. Had my weight in bacon, eggs and sausage for breakfast and now preparing my body for an overload of turkey, ham, gravy and alcohol.

Merry Christmas all!
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 2012-12-25 at 01:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Christmas Rift Nerds!

Deleted
    Festive Tidings fellow Ascended ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Bah, been up for 6 hours here already. Had my weight in bacon, eggs and sausage now preparing my body for an overload of turkey, ham, gravy and alcohol.

Merry Christmas all!
    about to sleep for the first time in 57 hours

A very happy holidays and a merry Christmas to everyone. Enjoy your vacations, respites, and/or time with your families. If you happen to work in a movie theater, restaurant, or emergency room, you have my sincere condolences.

15+ Year Old Account
    merry Christmas all.

Deleted
    Christmas the only time i can wake up and drink pink vodka after some toast at 9 am :P

Merry Holidays to all. For the Rifters that don't know - the celebration bonuses are in effect. Also, little tidbits I have learned -

*If you havent noticed, the reindeer mounts are BoA - so you can have alts buy the other ones for your main - i leveled 2 alts to lvl10 for this hehe.
    *During the Volan event (amazing event Trion - i luv it job well done) you are never 'in combat' - so use those only out of combat abilities freely.
    *get the santa claws pet - he is worth it, so adorable.

Enjoy your holidays and breaks - see you on the warfronts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Merry to everybody. Just got back from out of City. Going to chill for a bit... probably log onto Rift a bit later!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Christmas and Happy Fae Yule!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Day after Christmas is like the saddest day of the year. At least there is still Fae Yule stuff going on. Does anyone know when the last day for this is? I want to make sure I spend all my snowflakes before the vendors are gone. I think want to spend it all on dimension items, since all the gear is meh/temporary and I already bought Rudy.

I got this e-mail

Merry Fae Yule!
    It’s wintertime in Telara again, and to celebrate the season we’re giving a gift to you. Log in and play RIFT® from 12/24 - 1/1 and get a 20% bonus on:
    . Guild XP
    . Planar Attunement XP
    . XP from kills
    . Prestige from PvP kills
    . Favor
    . Chance for plaques/marks
    . Planarite
    . Zone Event currencies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I got this e-mail
    Yes, but does the time to do dailies and spend snowflakes last through then as well? I only ask because this is my first Rift holiday event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Yes, but does the time to do dailies and spend snowflakes last through then as well? I only ask because this is my first Rift holiday event.
    umm no idea. At work so I cannot log in to verify the times

10+ Year Old Account
    umm no idea. At work so I cannot log in to verify the times
    Are the dates listed somewhere? I thought I remember looking at something when it began, but it had the dates from 2011 on it. Was that on the website or in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Are the dates listed somewhere? I thought I remember looking at something when it began, but it had the dates from 2011 on it. Was that on the website or in game?
    Just check the world event UI in the game. They usually list the dates right on the thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Just check the world event UI in the game. They usually list the dates right on the thing
    /facepalm

That's probably where I first saw it. I stopped tracking them and did crazy things to my UI, so I forgot it existed.

Yea, I believe it all ends on the Jan. 3rd - click the little symbol to the right of the event where ever you have your quest list and it will show you the time-line for the event. And besides that the TB event vendor seems to have almost everything snowflakes buy | regardless of the event going on... by I'm not sure about that staying up after the event ends - it might have shown up as the event started.. I never checked before.

Deleted
    There is a world event vendor in tempest bay, I spent a few of last year's snowflakes and he stays there all year so you don't have to spend them before the event finishes but you can only get snowflakes at Christmas so get as many as you need