What is the Grinch?

Is the Grinch a sub-species of Who? a mutation of a Who? or a different species altogether?

10+ Year Old Account
    i really think the Grinch is more like a mutation of a Who. something traumatic happened.. making him hate Christmas, which changed his outward appearance to reflect how he was feeling emotionally.

either that or im not supposed to think that deeply and just enjoy the cartoon/kids book.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2012-12-25 at 04:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    I think he's an Orc.

Deleted
    He's a who, the taint of hate changed his features, and living on a mountain in the cold he developed the hair, also he's green because of all the moldy green food he eats.

Deleted
    I can relate to the Grinch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I think he's an Orc.
    More of a Goblin.

Probably loosely related to the Who. Maybe even the missing link between them and the subwhovian creatures known as Whats. Back in ancient times on their dust spec the Whats would hunt the Wherewolves for honor and glory...

or we could be taking a children's book way too seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe he is merely Whoville's version of Krampus, the Yule Demon. He eats bad Who children who don't do what their Who parents say. Consequently, the Who kids are all incredibly nice, after seeing what was left of Little Billy Who on the side of the mountain three years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bastard....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is sentient moss that fell out of my armpits. Merry Christmas!