1. #1

    2012 best of off-topic forums awards

    Here's your chance kids. Your time to award your favorite posters/moderators.

    I will start off these awards with my favorite. Simply state your favorite and why they deserve best of 2012.

    Dacien because he made a funny link about tupper-ware.

  2. #2
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,069
    Oh yeah!

    10char10char

  3. #3
    lol i might be the only respondee

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 11:42 PM ----------

    Dacien you have come. thank god

  4. #4
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,069
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Teh Lawl View Post
    lol i might be the only respondee

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 11:42 PM ----------

    Dacien you have come. thank god
    I've been awarded, I must come to claim my prize!

  5. #5
    Don't destroy me ..its not a prize but a plea.

  6. #6
    Poster named Wells.

    Hes always arguing with the pro-gun,warmongering nuts, thats why i chose him.

  7. #7
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    Poster named Wells.

    Hes always arguing with the pro-gun,warmongering nuts, thats why i chose him.
    Don't care what position he chooses, care about how much work he puts into his posts (usually a hell of a lot more than the average MMO-C user).

  8. #8
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    Poster named Wells.

    Hes always arguing with the pro-gun,warmongering nuts, thats why i chose him.
    Yeah you know what, I second this nomination. Even though I am diametrically opposed to him ideologically, he's a damn fine debate partner who backs his arguments up with data.

  9. #9
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,124
    nobody

    lets be real, no one really deserves awards here
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  10. #10
    The Insane Reeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX USA
    Posts
    15,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Yeah you know what, I second this nomination. Even though I am diametrically opposed to him ideologically, he's a damn fine debate partner who backs his arguments up with data.
    I feel that way about Laize. We probably disagree philosophically on some things, but we tend to agree practically, and he always seems to back up his thoughts rationally and with good evidence. Whether or not I agree with his conclusions, he generally leaves me thinking, which I like.
    Go and tell my baby sister
    Not to do what I have done
    Go and spurn that house down in New Orleans
    They call the Rising Sun

  11. #11
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I feel that way about Laize. We probably disagree philosophically on some things, but we tend to agree practically, and he always seems to back up his thoughts rationally and with good evidence. Whether or not I agree with his conclusions, he generally leaves me thinking, which I like.
    Yes, also he gets plus points for being brony...

  12. #12
    Herald of the Titans Eorayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,963
    Markluzz, because I enjoy reading his movie reviews in the “Last Movie You Saw and What You Would Rate It Out of 10” thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •