Thread: Zone Text Color

Zone Text Color

So whenever you enter a new zone (say, Vale of Eternal Blossoms) the name of the zone appears on your screen. On my main that text would be colored to reflect, I believe, the PVP status...I think. It'd either be green or red (I think). But when I transferred or play on an alt there is no color. Does the color only appear on PVP realms?

Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    So whenever you enter a new zone (say, Vale of Eternal Blossoms) the name of the zone appears on your screen. On my main that text would be colored to reflect, I believe, the PVP status...I think. It'd either be green or red (I think). But when I transferred or play on an alt there is no color. Does the color only appear on PVP realms?
    I believe on PVE servers, the only places that are colored are Sanctuaries(Light Blue), Enemy Cities(red) and some places have yellow for some reason, like the shrines in vale.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Ahh that's what I thought, it changes based on Contested or Friendly territory. Weird question, but is there any way to turn on those colors on PvE realms? Just got so used to it on PvP realms and kinda liked the colors.

Yeah I have the same thing whenever I play an alt on a PVE realm. Don't think you can change the colours though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.