Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    A bunch of fresh 90s with no prior raiding experience can probably clear up to at least Garalon in 3 days, as long as you're reasonably competent at the game and intelligent about preparing for the fights and adapting to them. Garalon is kind of a gearcheck (less so now than prior to the enrage nerf but still pretty harsh), which would be a problem. Garalon, and the next three fights in HoF, are all fairly difficult, and I dubt you'd be able to kill them in just 3 days without any normal mode gear farming or prior raiding experience this tier, unless you're very much more competent than the average raider.

You could probably skip those 4 and, if somebody opened terrace for you, clear terrace, which is a much easier instance than the final half of HoF is.
    Dr Johnson, they said: “we are delighted to find that you’ve not included any indecent or obscene words in your dictionary.”
    “Ladies, said dr Johnson, “I can congratulate you on being able to look them up.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    A bunch of fresh 90s with no prior raiding experience can probably clear up to at least Garalon in 3 days, as long as you're reasonably competent at the game and intelligent about preparing for the fights and adapting to them. Garalon is kind of a gearcheck (less so now than prior to the enrage nerf but still pretty harsh), which would be a problem. Garalon, and the next three fights in HoF, are all fairly difficult, and I dubt you'd be able to kill them in just 3 days without any normal mode gear farming or prior raiding experience this tier, unless you're very much more competent than the average raider.

You could probably skip those 4 and, if somebody opened terrace for you, clear terrace, which is a much easier instance than the final half of HoF is.
    Clear 6/6 MSV first, which is 100% doable if all 10 players get 2 pieces of crafted 496, a 480 (upgraded once) DMF trinket, and 471 (upgraded) blue dungeon gear. Then, have someone with an Empress kill unlock ToES for you and clear 4/4 ToES. This should give you enough weapons / trinkets to beat Garalon's gear check. The rest of HoF is very easy.

This assumes each player can afford two 496 crafted items, a DMF trinket, and has enough time to grind for 471 dungeon gear.

Grunt

Yes

If you are a good raider ?! Yes you can

Many many people cleared MSV the first week in ~463 blues. It's a totally doable instance with that gear. HoF will present something of a challenge but with some crafted gear and making sure to fully gem/enchant/reforge with the upgrades from MSV you will probably be able to get a few bosses there. I'd highly recommend running as much lfr as you qualify for to scoop any upgrades there too.

You can be carried through all the content, since you're not 90 yet, so you won't have any gear.

Not sure if that's the experience you're looking for though.

edit: i'm assuming you can find a group willing to raid with you all day for 3 days straight? seems unlikely.
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-12-27 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    You can finish tier 14 in 3 nights easy, if you're with a group that knows exactly what to do.
    They also need to be able to pull the DPS, so they're going to need to min max to the fullest.