Need a little help !

Hello everyone.

The help i need might seem like really noobish to some of you.Been playing melee dps (and ONLY melee dps, one class or the other) for the last 4.5 years(imagine that !).and while i STILL quite like it this upcoming class specific quests about locks got me excited since it is taking us back to BT and stuff.

Now, i started lvling a lock and found out that they are really FUN! so want to make the lock my 2nd toon for raiding.LOVING the demo spec.
    Only problem is that i checked the rotation of the demo lock... and u need to keep an eye on that demonic fury meter all the time.

So, What i need is the name of a good addon which will help me with this as the default position of the bar is way top at left and it is getting hectic looking into it and trying to maintain my rotation.i intend to get into a Real good raiding guild with this toon so want to do as much dps as i can.(Yes as a mdps i previously used minimal addons.)
    Before you guys suggest ELVUI or TUKUI ... NO i tried those 2 and i dont like complete overhauls.

Any suggestion of a proper addon which can help me spceifically with this is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you aren't much for many addons then you might just move your Blizz player frame to a more convenient location. You should be able to right click on your player frame and choose "unlock" then drag it to where it's more in your field of vision, and then doing the same and choosing "lock" to keep it in place.

but will that solve the problem ? according to the dps guide for Demo .. i need to get in and out of meta at specific values of Demonic fury.And default blizz fury bar only shows the actual number when u put ur mouse pointer over it.i want that number to be shown.i Saw that in some really good Demo lock's UI once but there were so many addons installed together i did not know which one was doing it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gameplan View Post
    but will that solve the problem ? according to the dps guide for Demo .. i need to get in and out of meta at specific values of Demonic fury.And default blizz fury bar only shows the actual number when u put ur mouse pointer over it.i want that number to be shown.i Saw that in some really good Demo lock's UI once but there were so many addons installed together i did not know which one was doing it LOL
    If you search this forum for fury tracker someone a week or so ago made one that I think is exactly what you're looking for. I'll see if I can find it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 01:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    If you search this forum for fury tracker someone a week or so ago made one that I think is exactly what you're looking for. I'll see if I can find it.
    Found it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t=fury+tracker