Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I let my shopping cart smash into a lady's car at the grocery store. I was unloading groceries into my car and took my hand off the cart for like a second because I needed to use both hands for something particularly heavy, and it was hauling ass across the parking lot when I turned back around. I couldn't catch it in time before it bounced off the side of a car.

I was honest about it though. I sat in my car and waited until the lady came out so I could explain what happened. Luckily. she was nice about it and didn't really care about the little spot it made. Said she would've been pissed if I just drove off, but she appreciated my honesty and wasn't going to worry about it.

It was a total accident, but I guess that's the most recent "bad" thing I've done that I can think of.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Almost got a few staff fired over a little misunderstanding when we are already under staff as it is.

stayed up until 2:00 at night posting on mmo-champion

wait a minute...
    *leaves*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna monopolize the TV tomorrow, 10+ hours of console gaming inc! Get between me and my RPGs and you risk losing limbs. There would be more but I've learned to hold my tongue when my older sister is bitching and doesn't want to hear anything reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure I could say without getting banned.

Threw my step-dad under a bus when he ignored my gift advice. Hey, I wasn't taking the fall for his bad decisions.

{Him and my mom were fighting, so I gave him the ultimate gift idea..instead he got her a cheap little glass thing made in china and a snoopy vase. That was a lovely Christmas Morning.}

Had a girl message me trying to be flirty/affectionate towards me (I wonder why) and I played kinda dumb and replied really slow. Just ignored any signs and talked "clean and boring". Was quite a laugh, could imagine how much she was burning inside tbh.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigtrious View Post
    Had a girl message me trying to be flirty/affectionate towards me (I wonder why) and I played kinda dumb and replied really slow. Just ignored any signs and talked "clean and boring". Was quite a laugh, could imagine how much she was burning inside tbh.
    You should totally friendzone her, revenge for the male gender!

I said prostate cancer was caused by high blood pressure.

Until reports of what occurred last night start to get reported to me the worst thing I can think of is telling my gf I was driving when all I wanted to do is lay in bed some more because I was not in a telephone mood.

I didn't get a haircut.

I'm reporting for duty tomorrow with my hair out of regs.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    You should totally friendzone her, revenge for the male gender!
    Not a bad idea! Not bad at all. I'm hopeful she got the message the other day. TBH I just felt like doing it, I had no real reason in doing it.

Man 1 Women ?
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

Well nothing comes to mind I am an angel! :O

But if I go back a couple of decades, here in Africa we sometimes get this effect on mud where the sun bakes the top layer and it sort of crisps up into a clod that can be picked up without breaking. I was in our vege garden with this other younger kid and saw that this dirt effect had happened. I told him it was chocolate and then he would not stop eating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent $3000 on myself for Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Spent $3000 on myself for Christmas!
    3000 one dollar hookers? Impressive.

I told someone i wished her brain would just explode out of her head.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whilst buying my family and girlfriend christmas presents I bought myself a christmas present that I put on my list but I knew no one was going to get me.

Wait, no the last thing I did was lie. Because I bought myself two.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Directed a drunk girl to the house of a retired policeman when she asked me if I knew anyone who sold weed.

Watched my 1 year old kid rip off his diaper and shit on the kitchen floor then pretended I didn't notice until my gf was cleaning it up
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I failed to mention to my Vegetarian girlfriend that her pasta sauce was cooked with Chicken and Sausage in it.