Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    That'd most likely be speeding... went 170 km/h where 130 km/h was allowed.

Deleted
    Hmm, well, I guess the last bad thing I did was being EXTREMELY unsympathetic towards my boss at work. He'd barred a customer, who'd sent his wife in to do his business, an argument ensued, & he bumped into the guy on the bus into work & they got off next stop & had a fist-fight about it (was broken up by 3 builders jumping out of a nearby van apparently), hes been signed off, & not for physical injury from what I can tell, due back Jan 6th (he'd have been off 9 weeks when he comes back).

Where do I fit into this? the guy (my boss) came in straight after & gave me some speech about "getting the c*nt" not being intimidated etc. I asked him repeatedly if he was ok, he insisted he was, & then he's essentially disappeared, he never answers his phone & I haven't spoken to him since. I've run out of excuses for him & basically told our boss (the one above him) that I figured he was milking it for time off, he'd screwed me over staffing-wise so I haven't been very sympathetic at all, the customer is a goddamn psycho, this incident happened & I've had to deal with it all, the fallout, the customer got picked up by the cops but he's out on bail. & the only way he knows how to settle disputes is with threats & such. Its been hanging over my head for weeks but, well, I've been called all sorts for my attitude towards my boss.

Today I'm procrastinating from doing some work I need to get done because I am still stuck in holiday mode.