Deleted

Pet Battle bugged for me?

Hey guys, Im just trying to collect some pet battle achievements, now I noticed the "collect xxx amounts of pets (150) number doesnt increase anymore (it stays at 143 atm) as well as the cath xxx pet battle achievement...

Also I just dinged level 20 with one pet and didnt get the achievement for one pet at level 20...

could you help me please? =(

Deleted
    Have you tried to open a ticket? That is always the best way to handle bugged achievements

The key here is "unique" battle pets I believe...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdherd View Post
    The key here is "unique" battle pets I believe...
    i didnt catch any of them before, so they were unique, but i just relogged and now its working as it should

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the pet battle achievements seem to be partially bugged in that they sometimes don't seem to register until you relog. I know I had to relog to get several of mine to show up... and a guild mate seems to have to relog for ANY of the newly acquired ones to show up.

Deleted
    Yeah, almost all pet battle achievements are bugged. Just relog and you'll get 'em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys, Im just trying to collect some pet battle achievements, now I noticed the "collect xxx amounts of pets (150) number doesnt increase anymore (it stays at 143 atm) as well as the cath xxx pet battle achievement...

Also I just dinged level 20 with one pet and didnt get the achievement for one pet at level 20...

could you help me please? =(
    Log out, and back in, and you got credit. Given you've collected 150 different pets.
    Also, sometimes a pet you've captured does not show up within your safari achievement. In that case, just go back and capture another one, doesn't even matter what quality, just the pet matters, and it will reward the credit there and then.
    You can simply throw the second pet away again afterwards.