Poll: Would you get castrated if it could increase your life?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Get Castrated and live longer?

A recent new study suggests that men who have been castrated have show to have a longer life span to those who do not and keep there manhood.

Suppose then you were told you had so many years left to live, but you could live longer if you were given the option of having that which makes you a man cut off, would you go ahead and do it?
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-12-25 at 06:38 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather get robotized and live immortal life than this.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Nah, fuck that. Whats the point in living longer when the best time to be alive is when you are young? Better to die in my mid 70's than live to 110 covered in my own piss.

Sorry I like my penis too much to chop it off to stay on this planet a few years longer.

Deleted
    Not a chance.

Was there not already a thread made on this subject but with the results of poll been the exact opposite? Or maybe I am just going mad, anyway I am dreading living into 70s etc so atm no. If my style of live when I am really old is actually good, I would reconsider.

Other then that not a huge amount of people have been castrated so I'd assume the test data is rather limited thus results like this cant be called fact

Nope. I'd rather die a happy man.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Is it a suprise that when women don't matter to a man anymore he lives longer? what is that like a 95% reduction in stress from females? But seriously no - this is very bad. It was friggin hard to do this to my cat - i still hate myself for it, but it is the right thing to do for control of the cat populations and such. The ball clipping threats in Fight Club always irked the crap out of me.

Among 81 eunuchs studied
    Wow, so people start making crazy theories based on 81(!) test subjects?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by borgi View Post
    Wow, so people start making crazy theories based on 81(!) test subjects?
    apparently so.

It be funny if years later people who did get themselves chopped with this so called study was told it was infact no true.. leaves them pretty much screwed doesn't it.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    apparently so.

It be funny if years later people who did get themselves chopped with this so called study was told it was infact no true.. leaves them pretty much screwed doesn't it.
    Or not, as the case may be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Or not, as the case may be.
    quite so ^^
    #boycottchina

If Im cutting off my junk its to prove a point or on a really big bet. Dont care about the extra years

Deleted
    Either way I wouldn't be getting a happy ending.

It's shows to make male dogs live 2-5 years longer on average.
    But, im not even sure if a male can even function sexually after castration.

I know sex drive is lowered significantly. And sex is definitely good for mental health on men... maybe that would change without the danglies?

But, Nope. grown pretty attached. They may be a pain in my stomach when they get in the way. But i like em more than a little.

We totally had this thread a few weeks ago, by Laize.

Anyway, no, I wouldn't.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancowski View Post
    It's shows to make male dogs live 2-5 years longer on average.
    But, im not even sure if a male can even function sexually after castration.

I know sex drive is lowered significantly. And sex is definitely good for mental health on men... maybe that would change without the danglies?

But, Nope. grown pretty attached. They may be a pain in my stomach when they get in the way. But i like em more than a little.
    You know what the funny thing is. I remember a report a few years ago saying that if a man was to.. well, 'bleed the lizard' more often, it was considered healthier for him and increase lifespan, so the report was more or less saying if a man is having sex on a more regular basis, he will live longer then those who don't.

how then can one theory be backed up by another theory that would completely debunk it?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Why would anyone live aslong as possible in this world? 60ish years is enough

Deleted
    If I've already had kids, then sure. That is, if I got to keep "the bag" and they just put some conkers or something in there for aesthetic substitutes. The potential for clacking them together would make a good party trick.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would never do this.