Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't think anyone can compete with Freyera who has posted 73,915 posts in the past 1.5 years.
    So I guess throw her in for the nom by blue?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    So I guess throw her in for the nom by blue?
    Guess so! Unless we can find somebody more active. Even so, I think Frey's already been nominated in this thread


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  3. #63
    Immortal Polarthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    (USA) Florida
    Posts
    7,304
    Worst decisions by Blizzard

    - Dragon Soul
    - Obliterating all bits of Fun out of Mages in MoP
    - Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies
    - Making RNG based mechanics in their 4th expansion (lol Spirit Kings Heroic and 10/LFR difficulty Stone Guards)
    - MORE DAILIES
    - Making Elder Charms/LFR near worthless (15% chance? Fucking really?)

    Retired Veteran Raider: [T14] 10/16H, [T15] 12/13H, [T16] 7/14H
    BTag: Polarthief#1411 (send me a PM or something; I remove randoms w/o notice)

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Worst decisions by Blizzard

    - Dragon Soul
    - Obliterating all bits of Fun out of Mages in MoP
    - Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies
    - Making RNG based mechanics in their 4th expansion (lol Spirit Kings Heroic and 10/LFR difficulty Stone Guards)
    - MORE DAILIES
    - Making Elder Charms/LFR near worthless (15% chance? Fucking really?)
    You only nominated one category right here.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    You only nominated one category right here.
    Oh well, maybe he had no idea what to nominate into the other categories and he might edit the post later, you know?

  6. #66

  7. #67
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Guess so! Unless we can find somebody more active. Even so, I think Frey's already been nominated in this thread
    I work under the hypothesis that Frey is in fact a cylon.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I work under the hypothesis that Frey is in fact a cylon.
    That's quite possible!


    Also, I nominate myself for all categories, especially "Best New Feature"!


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  9. #69
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That's quite possible!


    Also, I nominate myself for all categories, especially "Best New Feature"!
    Did you get a third nipple or something then?

  10. #70

  11. #71
    Music and Cinema

    Song of the Year -Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel

    Artist of the Year - PSY

    Best new meme - Meme arrows.

  12. #72
    Thread of the Year - Players vs. Mods

    Best Forum Game -Players vs. Mods



    World of Warcraft

    Raid/Dungeon Boss of the Year - Elegon

    Best New Armor Set - Sha-Skin Regalia, Warlock tier



    Video Games

    Game of the Year - Bad Rats


    Best New MMO or MMO Expansion - Guild Wars



    Music and Cinema

    Movie of the Year - The Hobbit

    TV Show of the Year - Archer


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  13. #73
    Nominations close on the fifth so you have about a day left if you haven't nominated anything yet

  14. #74
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Nominations close on the fifth so you have about a day left if you haven't nominated anything yet
    I'm surprised more people didn't wish to vote for their favorite things. Maybe too many categories? What could have been? What might have been? The world may never know. We'll all just sit here. Wondering. Waiting. Wishing. Hoping.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I'm surprised more people didn't wish to vote for their favorite things. Maybe too many categories? What could have been? What might have been? The world may never know. We'll all just sit here. Wondering. Waiting. Wishing. Hoping.
    It's not voting yet, it's nominations.

    I can see why simply because nominating things requires you to think a little bit and do a little bit of work to pick, especially when there are a lot of categories.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •