Comparision of GFX

I just purchased a new PC and was wondering if how it will play wow.

3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3770 processor (up to 3.90 GHz)

AMD Radeon HD 7570 1GB GDDR5 for win 8

8GB Dual Channel DDRR3 1600MHz

64 bit operating system

My current setup has a HD 6700 series from Radeon but only an i3 540.

My biggest concern at the moment is which GFX card will perform better. I dont want to go by numbers alone

Deleted
    7570 is an entry level gpu iirc, 640/650 from GTX series should outperform it.
    better question, got a budget?

found http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/535?vs=681, i know i compared a higher card but it seems the 7570 you got is a multimedia gpu and not a gaming one. (640 is also multimedia, thus no good benchmarks)

Old Radeon 6700 card will be better for sure.

7570 is hopeless turd meant for playing farmville and minesweeper, not any modern 3D games.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Would you guys say that the 6700 series could play wow at 60fps in raids when its not bottlenecked by my i3?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    Would you guys say that the 6700 series could play wow at 60fps in raids when its not bottlenecked by my i3?
    We need to know what card it is, "6700 series" covers a few cards in the price range.

The i7 3770 is obviously much better than the i3 in your old setup, but the video cards are a different story. Can you switch the 2 video cards so you have one system with the best hardware? This should be possible unless the old card won't fit in the new setup or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jargan View Post
    The i7 3770 is obviously much better than the i3 in your old setup, but the video cards are a different story. Can you switch the 2 video cards so you have one system with the best hardware? This should be possible unless the old card won't fit in the new setup or something like that.
    I plan to swap the GFX cards between the systems so I can have the best GFX with the i7. 'R6770 Core Edition' 1 GB GDDR5 is the specs on the 6700 series card.

It's much better. Should be able to stay at 60 fps on high settings in 10 man raids. Pretty much impossible to do that at 25 man raids, no matter the hardware, though.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunius View Post
    It's much better. Should be able to stay at 60 fps on high settings in 10 man raids. Pretty much impossible to do that at 25 man raids, no matter the hardware, though.
    Would you agree that the reason I am below 25 fps in org at low pop times, on low settings, would be because of my i3?

Deleted
    Would you agree that the reason I am below 25 fps in org at low pop times, on low settings, would be because of my i3?
    i'd say partially, also depends allot on how high you got graphic settings and the gpu isn't high end older gen either.

http://i.imgur.com/Jbl8N.png

These are the settings I have set and it shows that I am at 26 FPS sitting in the brawlers guild arena which Id assume would be alot higher.

Is there a different setting I should change in CCC to maximize my gameplay?

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/Jbl8N.png

These are the settings I have set and it shows that I am at 26 FPS sitting in the brawlers guild arena which Id assume would be alot higher.

Is there a different setting I should change in CCC to maximize my gameplay?
    personally i'd say it is time for a new card because you toned down the settings plenty already.

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    personally i'd say it is time for a new card because you toned down the settings plenty already.
    And that is what I am trying to avoid, All I have is 400 dollars dell credit or a 50 dollar amazon gift card. So money is pretty much the problem

Deleted
    And that is what I am trying to avoid, All I have is 400 dollars dell credit or a 50 dollar amazon gift card. So money is pretty much the problem
    perhaps trading an option? a dell monitor for gpu? (could range from entry level to bad-ass series with that $400, depending how much you are willing to spend ofc)