Deleted

WoTLK: Shield Bash/Pummel Macro!

Hello guys!

I'm currently playing on --REMOVED--. I'm currently using this macro for interrupts:

#showtooltip Pummel
    /cast [equipped:Shields, stance:1/2] Shield Bash; [noequipped:Shields, stance:1/2]; [stance: 2] Shield Bash
    /castsequence reset=5

What I like about this macro is that pummel actually works when both your weapons are disarmed, but the Shield Bash is a much more powerful because of no rage dumb due to not changing stances and also awards a 2 sec longer lock. So, what I need is a macro that equips my 1-hander n Shield and Shield Bashes my current target when I'm in either Battle Stance and Defensive Stance and when I'm in Berserker Stance I want to Pummel to go off instead. And here's the tricky part I guess...I want to be switched to Berserker Stance and use Pummel when I don't have my 2-hander or 1-hand and Shield equipped (rogue dismantle).

I need two sperate macros: One for my current (main) target and one for my focus target.

Note: Pummel requires Berserker Stance and Shield Bash requires 1-hander n Shield and either Battle Stance or Defensive Stance.

If anyone could make this macro possible I would be so extremely thankful!

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 01:36 PM ----------

Come on macro experts rly need your help!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-26 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't discuss private servers here. Closing