Deleted

Max gathering profession skill by level?

Hello and Merry Christmas!

I've been looking for the last couple of hours, whilst the missus and her family dribble over a puzzle, for some guidance.

What is the maximum skill in any gathering profession achievable at level 60, in regard to using the associated perk? For example, is it possible for me to level herbalism to 450? Some sources say levelling nodes require lvl 65, other's don't? As the rank 7 perk associated with 450 requires level 55 I'd assume it's possible, but I'd rather know before I start levelling it!

Any clarification appreciated!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Profession

You can get a gathering profession up to 450 at 55, but would need level 65 to do so with a non-gathering profession. There's a table about halfway down the page.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot Regen, you're a star.

Deleted
    For anyone finding this via google search,whilst you can in fact, according to trainers etc, gain 450 skill in a gathering profession at level 60 as stated above, this is NOT ACHIEVABLE for Herbalism as a level 60 due to a level 65 requirement on herbing nodes in WOTLK zones. Hopefully this will save someone several hours of their life.