When one is eligible for a scroll of ressurection?

Hello fellow players.

I searched the forums but couldn't find a clear answer, so I'll ask here.

1. How long has an account to be innactive before the account is eligible to receive a scroll of resurrection?
    2. Will the account be able to receive the bonus character to 80 and the realm transfer?

For example I have a friend that recently had his game time expire. Will the account be able to receive a scroll with just days/weeks/months of innactivity together with the scroll bonuses?

At the blizzard scroll of ressurection faq page mentions the 4th of march as the last date that an account could be active and be eligible to receive a scroll. If it was active after that date what happens?

Would appreciate any help or if you could point me to the right direction.

Deleted
    as far as i know correct me if i am wrong..

The scroll of ress was men to be sorta of an event ment to bring old players back to the new content therefor gaining a lvl 80 char incase they were perhaps vanilla players, and you gained some percs aswell. but the have not updated it or anything so i think you might have to wait for blizzard to decide its time to give old players a pull back again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NithonKT View Post
    At the blizzard scroll of ressurection faq page mentions the 4th of march as the last date that an account could be active and be eligible to receive a scroll. If it was active after that date what happens?
    If they were last active after that date, they're not eligible to receive a scroll. I know for a fact, I tried to get one when I first came back to the game. However, I had quit in May and I wanted to come back in September. I even ticketed Blizzard to ask them about it and they told me it wasn't eligible after that date.

Until they change something, he's out of luck as far as a scroll goes. :P

I see... Not very good news.
    Thanks very much both of you for your answers.

Deleted
    Does that mean that i can get the scroll of ressurection, when my game time expires? Since its January 30rd 2013 -- meaning its before March 4th.