Poll: Arm for a million dollars?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No more gaming, no more motorcycles, no more job, no more drawing is not worth $1,000,000 to me.

Hell, even a billion isn't worth it.

i would rather keep my arm, because its more priceless then money that will eventually go away.
    Evil is apart of all things, an essential energy of vile corruption. Evil manifests where Good thrives. You cannot have order without chaos. Nor, chaos without order.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to keep my arm/s, gaming and grabbing strangers is to much fun to pass up I'm afraid.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

A million bucks is nothing nowadays, though of course I wouldn't mind it, but no, I wouldn't trade my arm for any amount of money. That's stupid IMO. It's just money. I'd rather have both arms and be healthy.

Maybe 1 billion and I get a synthetic arm that works just as well.

Only Dr. Evil would think a million dollars is worth that much.

No. I wouldn't even consider it for less than 100 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    haha, so funny side note. At this point in the voting, it is more one sided then the "would you castrate yourself to live longer" poll
    That's because you don't really need your testicles if you already have all the children you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be giving my arm for a sum that's less than my yearly interest....

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    I won't be giving my arm for a sum that's less than my yearly interest....
    Laughed at you, then saw your location, and laughed at myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Yeah, expect if you die from removing said arm, there really isn't a point in obtaining a rather pitiful amount of money given what you're sacrificing, right? Removing a limb is pretty life threatening as is.
    Ya but if you say no then die in a car accident on the way home from said arm/money meeting your arm is pretty useless and now you don't have a million dollars to pass on to your family. You can be ridiculous and go straight to the death card, but I'm thinking in this scenario if everything goes ok with the monetary transaction then everything would be ok with the surgery.

Also I said I'd probably say no, but its worth thinking about.

Deleted
    1 million is no where near enough. keep arm

Sadly 1 million of any currency isn't worth too much these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    There are no strings attached to money. An arm for a million dollars, that's it.
    That's a PRETTY BIG STRING attached

Maybe fifty million. Not 1.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Not for any amount of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    1mil isn't that much money so no, 100 million maybe?
    Aye mate

Not likely. I'd be tempted to do it if more money were involved though (as in enough to pay for a good cyborg arm and still be rich after that's all said and done).

Otherwise, no. My favorite hobbies are gaming and playing guitar, and those are both kinda hard to do with one arm. I don't want to be rich if the cost is giving up both those hobbies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep Arm, a millon dollars is nothing these days.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    How can someone even think about giving up an arm for money? I wouldn't do it for any amount. There is much more to live for than money. But ofc everyone has their own opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can i please have 1 billion? Atleast then i can buy a new robotic arm.