Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kimjongheal View Post
    I really appreciated the game back in TBC but now i feel it's all about the money.

I may be wrong but the game has kind of lost it's spark. I understand this isn't great feedback but whatever i say you'll do nothing. Everything is so easy to do now, i could have no arms and i could still manage to travel across the entire map in under 2 minutes...no disrespect but its a joke!

I could say so much more but i choose not to! rant over!

TIL: Traveling across the map used to be a feat.
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

This is probably just another flame-bait thread, but what the hell, might as well bite.

"I really appreciated the game back in TBC but now i feel it's all about the money."

It's not nice, fair, or wise to make such bold declarations about a company, even if it's just what you 'feel', if you don't offer any evidence to back it up, or indeed any example at all that you think even suggests it. Blizzard is a business, it's therefor always 'been about the money' in the sense that they are actively trying to make money off the products they sell. However, there's also a genuine desire to provide entertainment to people, themselves included, and I see nothing that suggests that this has diminished over time.

"I may be wrong but the game has kind of lost it's spark. I understand this isn't great feedback but whatever i say you'll do nothing."

If you know it's not 'great feedback', why would you waste your own time making a thread? And about that, not only is this not great feedback, it's hardly feedback at all. You've made vague allusions to problems within the game that seem to be stemming not from a place of objectivity, but rather your own emotional bias. And when you say that we'll "do nothing", what exactly are we meant to do? Even if we agreed with your "points", there's nothing we can do except bring these issues to Blizzard themselves on the official forums, which is what you would and should have done if you actually cared about what you're talking about.

"Everything is so easy to do now, i could have no arms and i could still manage to travel across the entire map in under 2 minutes...no disrespect but its a joke!"

What does that even mean? I'm dumbfounded by how stupid a statement that was. I have to assume you're talking about flying mounts, in which case here's the simple solution: don't use a flying mount. Unless you can't otherwise get to an area without one, stop using an optional tool that exists solely to make traveling faster, and easier. But you claim you played back in TBC when flying mounts were added, so what are you trying to say here? Is it that . . . flying mounts back then were more difficult to obtain? Is Pandaria not big enough for you? I don't get it, these are all personal, subjective issues you have that can be solved by you simply handicapping yourself. But I assume that, of course, you don't want to do that.

"I could say so much more but i choose not to! rant over!"

But then you . . . went on to post more shit in a reply a few min-rhughegh, UGH! Meh, I'm done. 4/10 for making me reply as in-depth as this.
    Last edited by Elementalkin; 2012-12-26 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    This is probably just another flame-bait thread, but what the hell, might as well bite.

"I really appreciated the game back in TBC but now i feel it's all about the money."

It's not nice, fair, or wise to make such bold declarations about a company, even if it's just what you 'feel', if you don't offer any evidence to back it up, or indeed any example at all that you think even suggests it. Blizzard is a business, it's therefor always 'been about the money' in the sense that they are actively trying to make money off the products they sell. However, there's also a genuine desire to provide entertainment to people, themselves included, and I see nothing that suggests that this has diminished over time.

"I may be wrong but the game has kind of lost it's spark. I understand this isn't great feedback but whatever i say you'll do nothing."

If you know it's not 'great feedback', why would you waste your own time making a thread? And about that, not only is this not great feedback, it's hardly feedback at all. You've made vague allusions to problems within the game that seem to be stemming not from a place of objectivity, but rather your own emotional bias. And when you say that we'll "do nothing", what exactly are we meant to do? Even if we agreed with your "points", there's nothing we can do except bring these issues to Blizzard themselves on the official forums, which is what you would and should have done if you actually cared about what you're talking about.

"Everything is so easy to do now, i could have no arms and i could still manage to travel across the entire map in under 2 minutes...no disrespect but its a joke!"

What does that even mean? I'm dumbfounded by how stupid a statement that was. I have to assume you're talking about flying mounts, in which case here's the simple solution: don't use a flying mount. Unless you can't otherwise get to an area without one, stop using an optional tool that exists solely to make traveling faster, and easier. But you claim you played back in TBC when flying mounts were added, so what are you trying to say here? Is it that . . . flying mounts back then were more difficult to obtain? Is Pandaria not big enough for you? I don't get it, these are all personal, subjective issues you have that can be solved by you simply handicapping yourself. But I assume that, of course, you don't want to do that.

"I could say so much more but i choose not to! rant over!"

But then you . . . went on to post more shit in a reply a few min-rhughegh, UGH! Meh, I'm done. 4/10 for making me reply as in-depth as this.
    Totally agree with this epic guy...thank you for finding time for this mindless OP...ppl just like to complain for nothing...u dnt like the game leave it, u do like it stay in it otherwise dont rant abt it

Quote Originally Posted by kimjongheal View Post
    I really appreciated the game back in TBC but now i feel it's all about the money.
    Hint: If people enjoy the game, they will pay money for it.

So it's all about people enjoying the game!
    I really can't name a single company that doesn't want their customers to enjoy the product.

Sorry I'm so slow, guys - you can blame Christmas and my awesome new Kindle Fire HD for not getting to this in a reasonable time.

This is an example of a pointless thread. There is nothing to discuss and there never was. The OP abandoned it very quickly. Closing.