Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So I canceled my sub

and a few minuets before Christmas I ran TK again before the raid/my account expired and Kael gave me his phoenix. Now I have to sub again. Coincidence? Probably.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you have to sub again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Because he got a mediocre mount from 2007 5 years later that people farm every day and is somewhat common place, If that's not cause for resubbing then what is?!

dont waste your time and money

10+ Year Old Account
    Because now he has to show it off to people. Duh.

Oh look, a thread that will surely be constructive.

I think the system knows. I did a 7 day trail and got 3 rare mount drops within the first few days of the trial.

Deleted
    congratulations,
    I canceled my McDonalds. There both crap fast foods.

Grats on your phoenix though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakvaile View Post
    Because now he has to show it off to people. Duh.
    Resub to a game you no longer wish to play, to show off a mount not one single player will care about? Ok then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Resub to a game you no longer wish to play, to show off a mount not one single player will care about? Ok then...
    I should have used a sarcasm tag, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakvaile View Post
    I should have used a sarcasm tag, apparently.
    But your answer was 100% correct.

So.... this is a thread where you brag about your Pheonix...? Wich, allready stated, is a overrated mount that is 5 years old and nobody cares about because there is 100 more beautifull mounts, that you even can fit to your tranmog gear?

Well, it's a fun game (If played with friends), so why not resub? Not like the 10$ is life changing or anything, I've had my sub run no stop since Vanilla release x]
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

First of all, congradulations on the mount. Naysayers aside, that thing is awesome. That said, it's kind of guaranteed this will be a "lol unsubbing emo"/"good! this game sucks and no one should play it" thread.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    So if you know you're going to cancel your sub what was your reason to go do tk for vanity items in the first place?
    Great logic and use of your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like they game, I just need to take a few weeks break now and then. No bashing. I just thought it was a funny coincidence.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    So if you know you're going to cancel your sub what was your reason to go do tk for vanity items in the first place?
    Great logic and use of your time.
    Yep, because he should have joined a raiding guild and helped them progressed instead. Logic.

I don't see the OP complaining about the game, just that he unsubbed and boom a mount that many adore dropped for him. People take breaks now and again.

OP gratz on your phoenix, it's an amazing mount, and I was ecstatic when I got one of my very own, enjoy it!

10+ Year Old Account
    sucky coincidence, gotta say

This thread is 2 things:
    1. Bragging about getting a outdated shitty looking flying mount.
    2. Telling every you quit to get that special feeling out of it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    So.... this is a thread where you brag about your Pheonix...? Wich, allready stated, is a overrated mount that is 5 years old and nobody cares about because there is 100 more beautifull mounts, that you even can fit to your tranmog gear?

Well, it's a fun game (If played with friends), so why not resub? Not like the 10$ is life changing or anything, I've had my sub run no stop since Vanilla release x]
    Wow two sentences in and you're already wrong. I care about the mount, hence it's not that 'nobody' cares about it.
    Also which 100 mounts are better looking? Please list them and explain why. Also why can't he transmog to fit the phoenix? Why is it overrated, what makes it overrated? And why exactly is this bragging? Because he mentioned he got it? Why is it that threads about other players stories are acceptable but suddenly when someone tells a story about getting something few players have (because saying a rare drop is common place when it isn't, doesn't make it so) it becomes bragging and you feel the need to respond with senseless criticism you can't even back up? If you're capable of responding constructively and able to back up what you're saying feel free to answer these questions.

Ontopic: Congrats on the phoenix, that thing's awesome looking. I love how vibrant and colorful it is without being overly large or flashy.