Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    fun with picking up girls. Pizza delivery.

    Just wondering if there is any good pick up lines I haven't heard before to pick up some girls while delivering pizza.

    I have only used 2 before.
    1. While taking someones order in the store ask them for their phone number then say "that was easy, when should I call you?"
    2. "now that I have made you dinner, you should make me breakfast."

    Only lines that wont get someone fired please

  2. #2
    Brewmaster Olianda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,267
    I would advise not doing it on the job.

    Someone will take offense to the ones you use already, and it's easier to let someone (especially a low training position) go than deal with lawsuits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    I would advise not doing it on the job.
    well you see a good looking lady on a delivery. going back to her place after work is stalking.

  4. #4
    Probally nothing. You are delivering a pizza not a limo

  5. #5
    I would stab you.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  6. #6
    Bloodsail Admiral sugarlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sunny South Carolina
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    Just wondering if there is any good pick up lines I haven't heard before to pick up some girls while delivering pizza.

    I have only used 2 before.
    1. While taking someones order in the store ask them for their phone number then say "that was easy, when should I call you?"
    2. "now that I have made you dinner, you should make me breakfast."

    Only lines that wont get someone fired please
    Hmm, both of those have potential...





    to get complaints!

    Kind of amazed you are asking for more "lines that won't get you fired" but you think those are ok.
    If it's a throw-away job you don't care about have at it, but if you'd like to keep it, IMO I'd not push your pick-up lines on the customers. If they talk to you & show real interest then of course act appropriately.

    yup, act appropriately = win/win

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    I would advise not doing it on the job.
    It's not like hes threatening her with a gun. Hes just asking for simple pickup lines. Since when has pickup lines been so serious bsns? Guess this world is really... coming to an end.

  8. #8
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    7,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I would stab you.
    I would go with setting on fire via flame thrower.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Probally nothing. You are delivering a pizza not a limo
    ok you peeps are being no fun, this is the fun stuff forum. go to the seriously not fun forum.

  10. #10
    Brewmaster Olianda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    well you see a good looking lady on a delivery. going back to her place after work is stalking.
    That it is. However, is it worth risking your job? I would go so far as to keep work and social lives separate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    ok you peeps are being no fun, this is the fun stuff forum. go to the seriously not fun forum.
    They're just pointing out how silly it sounds to ask for pick-up lines to use while delivering pizza.

  12. #12
    How about "I know I shouldn't do this on the job, but you are really beautiful. Would you like to go to dinner with me (insert day here)?

  13. #13
    Bloodsail Admiral sugarlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sunny South Carolina
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    well you see a good looking lady on a delivery. going back to her place after work is stalking.
    and smothering her with come-ons, hinting for her # or attempting to set up a date later is really no better during either.

  14. #14
    Legendary! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6,529
    Come on man, you deliver pizza's. Even if it gets you fired the pick up line has to contain at least 1 reference to a meat feast pizza with extra sausage. Emphasis on the extra.

  15. #15
    Brewmaster Olianda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    ok you peeps are being no fun, this is the fun stuff forum. go to the seriously not fun forum.
    Well, Lysah is here, that makes it the fun forum, automatically. Even if we're in a Punt Puppies Forum, with Lysah, it's technically a fun forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

  16. #16
    /facepalm

    Any pick-up lines are going to be inappropriate. It's a workplace not a nightclub.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    They're just pointing out how silly it sounds to ask for pick-up lines to use while delivering pizza.
    yeah well they should try it then. its the most versatile "meet new people" job there is.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 11:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    How about "I know I shouldn't do this on the job, but you are really beautiful. Would you like to go to dinner with me (insert day here)?
    cute, simple.

  18. #18
    Epic! Blockygame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Shrike Abyssal
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    Just wondering if there is any good pick up lines I haven't heard before to pick up some girls while delivering pizza.

    I have only used 2 before.
    1. While taking someones order in the store ask them for their phone number then say "that was easy, when should I call you?"
    2. "now that I have made you dinner, you should make me breakfast."

    Only lines that wont get someone fired please
    If you're telling the truth (it's the internet, chances are you aren't) then how on earth do you still have your job?
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    Hmm, both of those have potential...





    to get complaints!

    Kind of amazed you are asking for more "lines that won't get you fired" but you think those are ok.
    If it's a throw-away job you don't care about have at it, but if you'd like to keep it, IMO I'd not push your pick-up lines on the customers. If they talk to you & show real interest then of course act appropriately.

    yup, act appropriately = win/win
    Guess you get complaints about everything in the america huh. Here in europe, atleast my country. You'd get laughed at complaining about such a harmless thing.

    If you're an attractive girl and can't handle pickup lines, I suggest you lock your self in the basement and don't show your face.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobe View Post
    /facepalm

    Any pick-up lines are going to be inappropriate. It's a workplace not a nightclub.
    Its a night time stoner food joint not a cubicle office job.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •