Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I would stab you.
    That escalated quickly!

Deleted
    I'm not even sure if you are serious or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    If you're telling the truth (it's the internet, chances are you aren't) then how on earth do you still have your job?
    because its not harassment unless unwantingly pushed. Its a if they bite go with it deal. That's not the only 2 lines I have used before, those are just the 2 I have used referring to my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I would stab you.
    This...yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    And then her boyfriend/husband steps out from behind the door and feeds you your teeth.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    And then her boyfriend/husband steps out from behind the door and feeds you your teeth.
    and then I make an ass load of cash from my assault lawsuit

Rofl @ all the serious people. Are pick-up lines the new "I'm gonna come to your home and stab u" ? Because you sound like this is a big deal. Perhaps you shouldn't go outside if you're affraid of the outside world. If you're taken, or not interested, simply say so. Don't go all crazy and sue the person. I guess i'm gonna stick to being silent if I go to america or whatever country you guys live in where your head is chopped of for being polite and kind. I´m starting to think you'd get sued and fired for greeting the people too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    and then I make an ass load of cash from my assault lawsuit

And then we still facepalm because of how.....unwise you are. I get it you want a girlfriend but aint the way to go.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    And then we still facepalm because of how.....unwise you are. I get it you want a girlfriend but aint the way to go.
    So picking up girls is suppose to be easy as you always know when they have a significant other and when AND where you will meet them at. yes I am unwise please teach me.

a great one would be, "you know how i know were going to have sex tonight? (wait for her "how?") because im stronger than you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Or she could just say "I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend". Oh nevermind, 21st december has already hit us. Its the beginning of the end. This world is going to hell, you can't do anything anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    So picking up girls is suppose to be easy as you always know when they have a significant other and when AND where you will meet them at. yes I am unwise please teach me.

Talk about putting words in my mouth.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I deliver pizzas in fort collins, CO near CSU. 70% of people who order pizza are dudes, and of the 30% that are female, 28% of them are fat/fugly/both. Honestly, when they place an order over the phone and I have to ask for their number for our system, im pretty sure its the only time they have ever had their number asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by Judiciary View Post
    I deliver pizzas in fort collins, CO near CSU. 70% of people who order pizza are dudes, and of the 30% that are female, 28% of them are fat/fugly/both. Honestly, when they place an order over the phone and I have to ask for their number for our system, im pretty sure its the only time they have ever had their number asked for.
    lol, you are working in the wrong state then.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I miss my Pizza Delivery days:

Had one gal open the door butt naked. Pretty hot too. Couple other topless
    Had 4 different invites back to a motel in a year period. 3 I did, 1 I didnt
    Biggest tip was $50 for one delivery
    This was back in the mid 90's also

lol, you are working in the wrong state then.
    that or I just get the bad deliveries. there are a lot of good looking girls in this city, i just think most of them are far too smart to eat pizza hut. I know I don't eat their pizza hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post

Yup. Back before the internet and cell phones. Now you can't even sneeze without getting recorded. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Judiciary View Post
    that or I just get the bad deliveries. there are a lot of good looking girls in this city, i just think most of them are far too smart to eat pizza hut. I know I don't eat their pizza hahaha
    true that, I work at dominos.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post

I delivered to a swingers club before, lots of nakedness going on there. unfortunately it included dudes but at least I had something else to look at.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Or she could just say "I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend". Oh nevermind, 21st december has already hit us. Its the beginning of the end. This world is going to hell, you can't do anything anymore.
    While this thread is an obvious attention seeker, if some dude from some random food joint whom I'm paying for a delivery gets on my doorstep and hits on my gf I'm going to get him fired or at least not pay him at all. How desperate do you have to be to hit on a girl while delivering pizza, even? Brb, just gonna go to the nearest coffee shop and hit on every woman there. This is an European PoV, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkestis View Post
    While this thread is an obvious attention seeker, if some dude from some random food joint whom I'm paying for a delivery gets on my doorstep and hits on my gf I'm going to get him fired or at least not pay him at all. How desperate do you have to be to hit on a girl while delivering pizza, even? Brb, just gonna go to the nearest coffee shop and hit on every woman there. This is an European PoV, btw.
    so if some dude is just walking through the park and hits on your girlfriend are you going to try and steal his birthday? Dudes be way to jealous now a days, you should be thankful to have a girlfriend that another dude wants to hit on.