Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    No such thing. Someone will eventually be offended. Maybe by a line you've used on 100 other people. Maybe not even the person you were actually talking to (jealous you didn't hit on their fat ass too). And all it will take to get your easily replaced self fired is a single complaint.
    I highly doubt saying someone is cute and asking if they want to go out will offend.... anyone. If I walked up to someone and said "I am like dominos, I cum in 30 minutes or less" maybe. but like I said that would be a line that would get me fired even if the person I was talking to wasn't offended.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 10:30 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    This.
    And if I see the pizza guy (of all the people) to hit on my gf (and your lines can sound kinda creepy if you read them in the right voice), I'll make extra sure that he loses his job. And I can confirm that it's very easy to do.

    For example, I remember that one time. I was at the post office, with some cranky employee. Apparently I didn't talk quite clear enough, so she dropped a statement, similar to "can't you talk properly".
    I got home, sent a letter to their HR department, quoting her sentence, time and date of my visit, and the name she had on her shirt. I also added a statement, saying that I was disabled (for all I know, I may be), can indeed not talk properly, and thus take great offense.

    Ever since I returned the week after, I haven't seen her in that office again.
    Alas, someone else who does not deserve to have a girlfriend ever....

    trust me, if the pizza guy hits on your girlfriend no one is gonna give a shit about your butt hurt feelings.
    Last edited by crawdaddy029; 2012-12-28 at 03:35 PM.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    This.
    And if I see the pizza guy (of all the people) hit on my gf (and your lines can sound kinda creepy if you read them in the right voice), I'll make extra sure that he loses his job. And I can confirm that it's very easy to do.

    For example, I remember that one time. I was at the post office, with some cranky employee. Apparently I didn't talk quite clear enough, so she dropped a statement, similar to "can't you talk properly".
    I got home, sent a letter to their HR department, quoting her sentence, time and date of my visit, and the name she had on her shirt. I also added a statement, saying that I was disabled (for all I know, I may be), can indeed not talk properly, and thus take great offense.

    Ever since I returned the week after, I haven't seen her in that office again.
    That dosn't really make you any bit better, infact, you came out as a much worse humanbeing than you made her out to be.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    That dosn't really make you any bit better, infact, you came out as a much worse humanbeing than you made her out to be.
    I wish there was a like post option. /agree

  4. #64
    The Patient Facedesk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sollefteå, Sweden
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    This.
    And if I see the pizza guy (of all the people) hit on my gf (and your lines can sound kinda creepy if you read them in the right voice), I'll make extra sure that he loses his job. And I can confirm that it's very easy to do.

    For example, I remember that one time. I was at the post office, with some cranky employee. Apparently I didn't talk quite clear enough, so she dropped a statement, similar to "can't you talk properly".
    I got home, sent a letter to their HR department, quoting her sentence, time and date of my visit, and the name she had on her shirt. I also added a statement, saying that I was disabled (for all I know, I may be), can indeed not talk properly, and thus take great offense.

    Ever since I returned the week after, I haven't seen her in that office again.
    Can't imagine being this cranky would be any fun. But whatever floats your boat.

    I work at a restaurant myself. Not quite the same thing as delivering pizzas i guess, since you only get a few minutes of costumer contact (Ahaaaahaaa)
    Usually, I'll just be friendly, maybe give them a little discount, throw in some silly joke. I'm not very smooth when it comes to picking ladies up anyways, so I'm pretty sure I'd just make it terribly awkward if i ever tried to drop a line. Good luck to you though!
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

  5. #65
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkestis View Post
    While this thread is an obvious attention seeker, if some dude from some random food joint whom I'm paying for a delivery gets on my doorstep and hits on my gf I'm going to get him fired or at least not pay him at all. How desperate do you have to be to hit on a girl while delivering pizza, even? Brb, just gonna go to the nearest coffee shop and hit on every woman there. This is an European PoV, btw.
    That's insane, I have actually had a couple pizza delivery guy hit on my girlfriend. First off, I am flattered when someone hits on my girlfriend, it means that other people think she is a desirable as I think she is. Secondly when I hear it I walk down the stairs. And give her a big kiss, there is nothing like watching a dude that has been hitting on your girlfriend after you do something like that.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    I highly doubt saying someone is cute and asking if they want to go out will offend.... anyone.
    Like i said... It will offend the other customer standing behind the cute one. And it doesn't matter what you "doubt." It is technically sexual harassment. When someone complains, it will get you fired. Maybe it is some heavy women activist. Maybe they're just in a bad mood, and WANT to get you fired for any reason. Maybe they simply think you are more creepy than your own ego would have you believe.
    Last edited by openair; 2012-12-28 at 04:00 PM.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Facedesk View Post
    Can't imagine being this cranky would be any fun. But whatever floats your boat.

    I work at a restaurant myself. Not quite the same thing as delivering pizzas i guess, since you only get a few minutes of costumer contact (Ahaaaahaaa)
    Usually, I'll just be friendly, maybe give them a little discount, throw in some silly joke. I'm not very smooth when it comes to picking ladies up anyways, so I'm pretty sure I'd just make it terribly awkward if i ever tried to drop a line. Good luck to you though!
    it really is not a bad place to start especially if you are a waiter. So long as you aren't pushy and have a smile (not a shit eating smile) you will almost always get a smile in return (and even maybe a bigger tip). Next time you serve a girl you think is cute say with a friendly smile "Hi, I thought you had a really cute smile (if she is smiling of course, otherwise pick something else that has nothing to do with her tits or ass) and wanted to know if you would like to go hang out sometime. my name is _____ BTW" extend your hand for a handshake "and you are?". If she says she has a boyfriend or just not interested say "ok, enjoy your dinner (or breakfast or lunch)" with the same smile and let it go. If she bites then strike up a small friendly conversation with her, ask her what she ordered and tell her what you though about it when you tried it (even if you haven't tried it, yes you a lying but in this case it is ok the idea is to be positive. You can try it later that night if you want to get over the guilt) and exchange contact info and call the next day sometime. CALL, DO NOT TEXT!!! If it goes straight to messages leave a message saying "hey this is ____ from yesterday at shananigans, I was in need of your opinion on something. Give me a call back at 888-555-1234" if she calls back you are in, if she doesn't then move on to the next.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 11:08 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    Like i said... It will offend the other customer standing behind the cute one. And it doesn't matter what you "doubt." It is technically sexual harassment. When someone complains, it will get you fired. Maybe it is some heavy women activist. Maybe they're just in a bad mood, and WANT to get you fired for any reason. Maybe they simply think you are more creepy than your own ego would have you believe.
    how on earth do you meet anyone with this negative attitude?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 11:13 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    That's insane, I have actually had a couple pizza delivery guy hit on my girlfriend. First off, I am flattered when someone hits on my girlfriend, it means that other people think she is a desirable as I think she is. Secondly when I hear it I walk down the stairs. And give her a big kiss, there is nothing like watching a dude that has been hitting on your girlfriend after you do something like that.
    I like you but at the same time I really hate you :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •